Author Topic: Leo Vince 4Road Exhaust for a Kymco Bet and Win 250  (Read 1610 times)

kimahri

• View Profile
Leo Vince 4Road Exhaust for a Kymco Bet and Win 250
« on: November 23, 2011, 05:08:04 AM »
I'm selling a Leo Vince 4Road exhaust for the bet and win 250, with the carbon fiber heat shield attached.  It is in my storage garage right now, I will get pics of it tomorrow.

It was on the bike for about 3 years, 3000 miles or so.  CF heat shield looks new, was $55 on its own.  The exhaust as some scratches and weathering, but is rust free and very solid.  Does not have baffle, I removed it the day i got it and never rode with it in. These usually go for about $350-$400 new. the top speed of the bike was significantly higher with this exhaust, switching back from it dropped about 10mph from the top speed of the bike.  It was very good for highway cruising and has an aggressive but not ridiculous sound.

I'm selling for $200 + shipping.  Its ready to go from Chicago IL immediately.

Seabastic67

• View Profile
Re: Leo Vince 4Road Exhaust for a Kymco Bet and Win 250
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 07:00:54 AM »
is this still available, i realize its been years, just wondering. Thanks in advance

eamartin

• View Profile
Re: Leo Vince 4Road Exhaust for a Kymco Bet and Win 250
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 01:27:21 PM »
is this still available, i realize its been years, just wondering. Thanks in advance
Since kimahri only made 2 posts (ever) and the last one was in 2011 I doubt he's following this forum.  I would send a p.m. since a p.m would  hit his email box - which he might see.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()