Author Topic: Wussies on Maxi Scooter Forum  (Read 1832 times)

bond007

• View Profile
Wussies on Maxi Scooter Forum
« on: February 07, 2008, 05:49:10 AM »
  Go to the Maxi Scooter Web Forum and listen to the big cry babies gripe and bicker like a bunch of old church wemon! Look for the recent post By John B with the U-Tube video he titled; Drunk on a scooter! Video of a Suzuki 650 Burgman. I put up a post but it was not politically correct enough, I suppose, and it was stopped by Mr Moderator.  What happened to freedom of speech! I didn't even cus! One guy says his Suzuki Burgman 650 wiggles in the turns if he pushes it to much. Ha HA - My Xciting 500 doesn't wiggle in a turn unless you don't apply the back brake. I was tryng to make it wiggle in the corners one day and the only way was to brake in the corner without the left brake lever or rear brake. And it only wiggled slightly then. Made me laugh because it handled so good. My Xciting 500 is just that; Exciting! Glad I did not buy a burgy! Personally when I got on one of those I thought man this thing is a whale. They wiggle in the corners! Turns out I was right. It is a Whale! Can't wait to race a burgy! ;D ;D ;D
Like Steve McQueen, All I Need is a fast machine and I'm Gona be alright! Kymco Xciting 500!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()