Author Topic: GREAT PRICES for accessories for Kymco Xciting 500 Rideaway Motors  (Read 1073 times)

HOHO

• View Profile
Finding an honest businessman today is getting harder and harder all the time.  I FOUND ONE!. For those of you with an Xciting 500 living in Canada (sorry my US friends, it's a separate inventory for the States) if you want anything Kymco as far as accessories I think I've found the place for you.  After seeing my own local Kymco dealer, hunting through multiple web sites with the same result ("no we can't get you what you want") I got REALLLLLL lucky and stumbled upon RIDEAWAY Motors in Vancouver B.C.
    His name is Gary and he happens to be the Kymco distributor for Canada.  In other words, the head honcho and it was a lucky break for me.  My needs were simple:  Side Body Spoilers (they make a huge wind difference and add a bit of attitude to the bike), front and rear metal pedals (they look amazing and give added traction for your boots), l.e.d. lights (I found out 1 package isn't enough) which look great and make you more visible, and the trunk fitting kit and back rest (which I could have gotten elsewhere but wanted KYMCO.  He had to order this directly from the mother company (Taiwan) and within 2 weeks I got everything I was looking for.  Here's the kicker,  the prices were much better than I expected.  The middle man was eliminated so what you got was a fair price for a good product. (and for the most part no aftermarket parts were available for the pedals I wanted so badly).  I guess it's the kid in me but once my mind is made up.......  You can find them at    http://rideawaymotors.ca/default.html?s=y where you can find the accessories for your bike.  There were no prices listed for the items I wanted which is why I called Gary and that's when I found out that he could pretty much order anything Kymco you wanted.  Hope this helps out because I'm a pretty happy camper.
      By the way, even with the shipping costs (one day shipping) I still saved money....     HO HO

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()