Author Topic: 450i uxv update  (Read 5552 times)

airshot

• View Profile
Re: 450i uxv update
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 05:26:33 PM »
false info, I have 4 Kymco dealers within 25 miles  and if I expand the radius to 100 miles, I have 10 dealers

http://www.kymcousa.com/dealers/index.aspx

Things have changed, just a year back plus, no new dealerships were being offered if another existing dealer was within a 100 mile radius, but their popularity is growing at such a rate that the radius is shrinking. Aslo be aware that some are not atv/utv dealers but scooters only.  I also have 3 dealers for Kymco within 80 mile radius but only one sells atv/utv's the others are scooters only. This information is directly from "Kymco USA"..

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
Re: 450i uxv update
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 03:38:25 AM »
Scooters aren't really big in my area, what the Kymco dealers near me sell a lot of, are the youth sized atv's, I don't even know if my local dealer where I got mine from has any Kymco utvs, as far as utv's, they sell mostly rangers and probably mules and pioneers tieing for second, with the uxv a distant last, still not accepted as a quality brand, and if you want cheap, you can go to Tractor Supply you can get a loaded Massimo for less, but Kymcos are good enuf for the kids, only because kids seem to grow out of em like shoes
RandyO
IBA#9560

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()