Author Topic: weather.  (Read 8886 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: weather.
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2014, 04:30:03 AM »
Piss off you damn Hippie! ;)

:-*
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2014, 04:47:35 AM »
This is good that you have your passions for your bikes. This is some of the best entertainment I have enjoyed on a forum. I love Zombie with his jokes. Live and let live is what I say. Here in Vegas, we do not get as cold as those in the mid-west and north eastern states such as my home state of New York by way of NYC. The last time Las Vegas, NV had any snowfall was in December of 2008. The whole city that day literally came to stand still. We get rain, but nobody knows how to drive and ride and in snow. Love you guys. 8) ;D :P :-X :D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 04:49:07 AM by kingkymco125 »
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2014, 05:47:56 AM »
I had to laugh about someone looking to post on weather, and coming across all of us! I wonder if Skad has pulled out all of his hair, or is in some sort of therapy cause of us?

I'm giggling like a girl!

Ps... Jokes?? ?? ?? ??
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

alloo

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
Another thread hijacked! Everyone has an opinion, they all stink. Happy Thanksgiving!
Aloha,
Al

06 Burgman 650 Executive
07 Xciting 500

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2014, 01:48:03 PM »
08087, wow, you try to sound like the voice of reason sweeti-pie but with your name calling, you show yourself an idiot. Dry your tears cry baby and hug your boyfriend and get over it. I assume you are a girl?

This was about the insanity of riding in cold and dangerous conditions and then some of you internalized it to be an attack on you personally. No names were mentioned at all. Like Mommy told you, it's all about you dumpling!

Grow up scooter kid's and MAN up, if possible.

You 08087, hide behind your anonymity and post like you have balls because you can act tough in front of your keyboard and impress your 'following.' A typical liberal.

Sam:)

By the way,' PORKIE' was the name of my first Harley Davidson Electra Glide.

Oooooohhh....a typical Conservative. Doesn't like 'girls' thinks that testicles make him more of a person ??? I know more females with more determination and guts than you appear to have .

Do the "trees grow to just the right height "where you live , as well ? Or is that just Romney going back to his home state (where his Daddy was Governor and a REAL man , as opposed to his little boy ) .

"Funny, I see all kinds of crap discussed here and only a little has to do with scooter's per se. Bad language, glorifying drugs and alcohol use etc and that's just fine with some of you Folks

Sam 8)

At least most of us have a sense of humor and , actually , like each other .Don't like the forum ??? Leave it - we'll all be better off .

Oh, I am , in fact , a liberal...so was Christ .

I volunteer my time to save people in situations they wish were not so ( Emergency Medical Tecnician-Intermediate ) , I volunteer with persons with Special Needs ( no- not like your narcissism) Director of Ice Skating Events Maine Special Olympics, teach Power Skating and Basic Skills Skating to persons in the Autism Spectrum ,donate to people ( yes...needy are people ) in need (food , clothing ) and all the other things 'liberals' do .

One of my biggest 'liberal' heroes is one of the biggest philanthopists that exist ( Stephen King..you should talk to him sometime - I have- he might enlighten you ) .

I , also ,I am a girl and DAMN PROUD OF IT !! I probably keep my cool better than you (have to working in the psychiatric Field )and I'm willing to bet I have more cojones than you .

So , can you find more people to insult and put down in order to boost your own narcissistic ego ?

Good luck... I truly feel sorry for you if this is all that makes you happy .

Have to enter at least one emote just for you  :'(
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
I will not get into politics since this is not the place to discuss politics. If we all knew our political leanings, none of us would post much on here. Politics tears people apart. Bluesin, I respect your liberal leanings. Porkie, I respect yours as well. Not all consevatives are narcisstic. We respect women and do not look down on them.  Consevatives are good, decent people. Now onto discussing our passion for the best scooters on the planet. 8)
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
Time to shake hands and injoy the thanksgiveing.be thank full for what we all have .give your self some turkey and or scoot some gas. Happy rideing.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2014, 07:38:51 PM »
Sam (porky) and myself have buried the hatchet, mine in his back and his in my head, JJ of course. We reached out to one another via PM and now have a better understanding of the other.

For the record, I'm conservative myself, but I'm not blind to the social needs of others.

Carry on my friend(s)?  (I don't want to assume I have more than one)

Have a great Thanksgiving!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2014, 08:24:11 PM »
Conservatives are the most compassionate folks on the planet, they provide jobs so liberals can eat.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2014, 08:30:17 PM »
Sorry , guys, couldn't bite my tongue any longer to the insults (especially to girls/women) . I got tired of seeing the name calling and childish rants , as well .This was my first post in this conversation ( it was already 3 pages long ) .

Some people have such a convoluted sense of what life is truly about ( our brothers,neighbors,sisters,friends, etc . ) that it seems they are unhappy unless they are unhappy .

David- I , in no way , tried to classify all Conservatives (many of my best friends are Conservatives ) ...only the one I was addressing.Nor do I believe that all Conservatives are blind to the needs of others .

I , actually , do not consider myself one or the other...I just believe in The Golden Rule .

I wish you all a warm and safe Thanksgiving and hope ALL can remember what they are REALLY thankful for .

I , also , believe we are all equal .  Twowhell...No conservative has EVER provided me witha job...I worked for every one.Trickle-Down is a proven failure.

kärlek
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2014, 01:24:44 AM »
What would be the political affiliation of a fella that thinks the Christian god never existed, and everything should be split on a barter system?

I think I'm a Jew.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2014, 01:05:24 PM »
What would be the political affiliation of a fella that thinks the Christian god never existed, and everything should be split on a barter system?

I think I'm a Jew.

You are , definitely , a Zombie ! Happy Turkey ( brains ) Day !

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2014, 10:00:07 PM »
Shalom! :-*

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()