Author Topic: Kymco cash ?  (Read 1814 times)

drtyrrel

• View Profile
Kymco cash ?
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:18:31 AM »
Hi my name is Darren  . I'm from the Adirondacks in NY. My wife is looking to buy a scooter this spring. She currently rides a 1971 Honda trail 90 . We visited the local dealer last week and saw a left over 2012 Downtown 300 abs that seamed to fit her well . She is also looking for something big enough to keep up with myself and son on our 650 BMW's . I see on the KYMCO website it mentions " up to $1000.00 back on left over scooters if bought before 31st of March " Does anybody here know how much that rebate is for the Downdtown 300 ?

Thanks , Darren Tyrrell 

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Kymco cash ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:11:49 PM »
Best bet is to call the dealer.

Welcome to the forum.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

drtyrrel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:57:55 AM »
I plan on going Saturday to check on prices . Before I saw the rebate on the Kymco site I asked the salesman if they had any promotions or specials and he didn't know of any ? They sell mostly Honda , Suzuki , Kawasaki and Yamaha motorcycles so he probably wasn't aware of it .
They also have a military rebate that mentions "separated military " . I assume that includes me if I served 4 years back in the 80's ? I'll print them out and bring them with me. I like to do all my homework before talking prices .

thanks for the welcome.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
I plan on going Saturday to check on prices . Before I saw the rebate on the Kymco site I asked the salesman if they had any promotions or specials and he didn't know of any ? They sell mostly Honda , Suzuki , Kawasaki and Yamaha motorcycles so he probably wasn't aware of it .
They also have a military rebate that mentions "separated military " . I assume that includes me if I served 4 years back in the 80's ? I'll print them out and bring them with me. I like to do all my homework before talking prices .

thanks for the welcome.
Yep, my salesman knew nothing about the KYMCO $100 back for a scooter when I bought mine a year ago. I pressed him, and rec'd  the Visa gift card from KYMCO, (not the dealer) a few weeks alter.And, yes, take your military service proof in and mention the web site specials (is it still the   DD-214?).
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Seal Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 07:40:29 PM »

Wife just bought a '14 Like 200lx last week.  We had no plans to finance, but Sheffield has a 1.9 that was tough to pass up. 

I understand that Sheffield is a big financier in powers ports

drtyrrel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 11:10:17 AM »
I printed out all the rebate info. to bring with me.

thanks Darren

souzamoto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 05:06:19 AM »
The Customer Cash on a 2012 300cc model is $450.00
Note: There is no incentive on 2014 models.
2013 models are a dollar per cc
2012-2011 models are 1.5 x the cc
2010 models are 2x the cc. Therefore, a 2010 Xciting 500 has a $1000.00 customer cash rebate.
In all cases the dealer should deduct the kymco cash amount from msrp.
Kymco will not send you a check
You military discount will also apply

drtyrrel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 02:48:31 PM »
Thanks we bought a new 2012 Downtown 300. Got the cash back rebate but the dealer is checking on the Military discount. The coupon from the Kymco site says it can be combined with other rebates and the one from the Dealers site says it cannot be combined with other rebates ?
I read it from his computer so he is not bs'ing me.  Nice scooter though. Can't wait until the weather clears so we can go pick it up .

thanks Darren

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()