Author Topic: Naraku traffic exhaust here for kymco 2t Air Cooled bikes  (Read 1163 times)

agoncalvesjr89

• View Profile
Naraku traffic exhaust here for kymco 2t Air Cooled bikes
« on: June 07, 2016, 12:38:36 PM »
I have a Kymco super 8 2t , bought a nice but NOisy loud dirtbike sounding NAraku Traffic exhaust. It fits kymco super 8 AC, super 9AC, and vitality AC 2 STROKE BIKES. Its nice, adds power and is liiiiiight weight compared to stock, but the extra power wasnt worth the screaming pitch it makes at certain rpm's, like a 2 stroke dirtbike. Yes , i like it, but I wanted to keep the quietness just due to the hours I ride, always awkward early mornings or late night.   Anyways the exhaust is nice, still black and fresh. Couple small scuffs on it, but it looks brand new otherwise. Its only a month old. Ill sell it and ship it to anybody here for 100 cash. THE ONLY ISSUE,  i lost the bottom mounting spacer for it. I have the top one, the bottom one is nothing but a simple 1 inch long bushing..... well I went to home depot to buy one, but they didnt have the perfect sizee.... so i bought a 13mm 1/4 inch socket which literally has the exact outer dimensions as the bushing, and perfect length at an inch. It works perfect. Ill include that so its good to go on the bike. I no its stupid, but i just needed a spacer and fast that day lol my moped shop here in boston area told me to use nice harderened washers and stack them to the perfect length, but this socket is perfect. it even is tight to the bolt on the inside diameter.. like meant to be. anyways leme no. email me agoncalvesjr89@gmail.com
2013 SUPER8 2T 50
70cc MALOSSI KIT
STOCK CARB MAIN JET AT 98 , STOCK AIR BOX SNORKEL REMOVED.
NARAKU VARIATOR 6 GRAMS SLIDER / ROLLER COMB.
TECNIGAS NEXT R EXHAUST
SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN STOCK GATES DRIVE BELT.
TOP SPEED 50ISH , TONS OF POWER. 45MPH CRUISING

Chris0381

• View Profile
Re: Naraku traffic exhaust here for kymco 2t Air Cooled bikes
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 10:17:48 AM »
I have a Kymco super 8 2t , bought a nice but NOisy loud dirtbike sounding NAraku Traffic exhaust. It fits kymco super 8 AC, super 9AC, and vitality AC 2 STROKE BIKES. Its nice, adds power and is liiiiiight weight compared to stock, but the extra power wasnt worth the screaming pitch it makes at certain rpm's, like a 2 stroke dirtbike. Yes , i like it, but I wanted to keep the quietness just due to the hours I ride, always awkward early mornings or late night.   Anyways the exhaust is nice, still black and fresh. Couple small scuffs on it, but it looks brand new otherwise. Its only a month old. Ill sell it and ship it to anybody here for 100 cash. THE ONLY ISSUE,  i lost the bottom mounting spacer for it. I have the top one, the bottom one is nothing but a simple 1 inch long bushing..... well I went to home depot to buy one, but they didnt have the perfect sizee.... so i bought a 13mm 1/4 inch socket which literally has the exact outer dimensions as the bushing, and perfect length at an inch. It works perfect. Ill include that so its good to go on the bike. I no its stupid, but i just needed a spacer and fast that day lol my moped shop here in boston area told me to use nice harderened washers and stack them to the perfect length, but this socket is perfect. it even is tight to the bolt on the inside diameter.. like meant to be. anyways leme no. email me agoncalvesjr89@gmail.com

Screaming pitch is absolutely right, This noise is absolutely horrible. Buyer beware. Lets not let others make the same mistake we made buying this exhaust. I hate to toss out a brand new exhaust but I can't ride around with it screeching like this. This thing is going into the trash heap.
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()