Scooters - 125 to 300 > Super 8 150

Kymco sp8 150x 2020 w gy6 clutch

(1/1)

enmanuels25:
Hello everyone, sorry if I write a lot but I want to mount this kit to my kymco 150x, the only thing I don't know is if it works on my model since this kit comes for gy6 qmj157, if any of you can help me or instruct me better!

https://www.rollingwrenchdenver.com/products/gy6-cvt-kit-reveno-clutch?variant=32277916876879

Iahawk:
I'm going to say, yes, it should fit as it appears to be for a generic 150cc GY6. Why don't you call Rolling Wrench and ask before you buy it? I'm sure they will have some good info for you.  If you do buy and install this I'd love to hear your thoughts on how the performance changed. $569 is a LOT of money to spend on a clutch and variator!

enmanuels25:
Finally I have put all the cvt of the TFC brand, but I am still stuck in the gear ratio I need something bigger so I can gain more speed if someone has any reference of a larger transmission I would appreciate it.!

Ruffus:
@enmanuels25 welcome here!
CVT and clutch look great, especially this ligthened clutch bell, wonderful piece of art.

But, a 10.3 hp scoot motor (no tuning measures) with a belt drive will not make much more than true100 kph in good conditions.
Even if you change rollers, alterate counter spring, etc., there will be not more perfomance/speed.

Additional tend this aircooled motors, tuned up, to die from stuck pistons.

olds_cool63:
Nice ankle biter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version