Author Topic: venox ?  (Read 3736 times)

racer71

• View Profile
venox ?
« on: January 04, 2009, 03:25:16 AM »
im new to the site but love it.  Im looking for some new grips the gel style dont know the word but i dont know what size they are?  also looking for the floor boards but im sure you have to get them for a diffrent bike i want the one that were on the silver bike the fifth gear exaust 2n2-1 i need to order that off of ebay.  i have a lot of updates to do to bike only had it a few months also i need a new rear sprocket to improve fifth gear what brand of bike do we need for this sprocket cuz kymco biz seams high thanks for input

obxbiker

• ADMIN/SITE BUILDER @ www.piwyr.co.cc
    • View Profile
    • ADMIN/SITE BUILDER
Re: venox ?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 08:02:17 AM »
im new to the site but love it.  Im looking for some new grips the gel style dont know the word but i dont know what size they are? 

The grip size are 1''

also looking for the floor boards but im sure you have to get them for a diffrent bike i want the one that were on the silver bike the fifth gear exaust 2n2-1 i need to order that off of ebay. 

Those are skiin49er's floorboards on his Venox. I believe there are from Cobra.

i have a lot of updates to do to bike only had it a few months also i need a new rear sprocket to improve fifth gear what brand of bike do we need for this sprocket cuz kymco biz seams high thanks for input

The kit from KYMCO.biz is the only place at this point that has it....(ITS put together JUST for the Venox not from another bike) unless you want to try and get the bits and pieces from different resources . The actusl sprocket (only) comes from SPROCKET SPECIALTIES in Calif.

That should answer your basic questions but we have complete topics that go back up to 2006 in our archive covering all these questions in more detail at http://piwyr.co.cc

Venox info @ www.piwyr.co.cc

2003 (3) Super9 LC's heavly modified........

2004 Modified Venox ''OBnoXious Nox'' ......

2006 ''Yellow NOX''.......

racer71

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 12:18:29 AM »
thanks for the help

BILL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »
Hi, im in the UK and also loking for footboards for the Venox if anyone can reccomend a type or dealer UK or USA

Thanks

obxbiker

• ADMIN/SITE BUILDER @ www.piwyr.co.cc
    • View Profile
    • ADMIN/SITE BUILDER
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 12:00:09 PM »
Some owners have used Cobra, look for ones made for Honda and cross your fingers.
Venox info @ www.piwyr.co.cc

2003 (3) Super9 LC's heavly modified........

2004 Modified Venox ''OBnoXious Nox'' ......

2006 ''Yellow NOX''.......

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()