Author Topic: Rev limmiter  (Read 9203 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: Rev limmiter
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2010, 02:12:39 AM »
..my ppl 50 soars to 40 like a jet...levels out for a bit up to 50...

..then it hit's another band and zips to over 60, indicated ...

..in relation to how fast i've ridden and gps'd my a50, i'd estimate it at 56-7 mph....

..it's noticably faster...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:43:57 PM by wordslinger »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

art

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2010, 03:38:41 AM »
No doubt the o to 50 much improved 50 to 60 little lag(bog). Think the weights are a must to level the changes out,but too under jetted to get a real feel at this point. I'm not sure of the weights at this point till i get the bike jetted properly. A local shop has a set of Dr pulley 18x14x16 he might let me try. It might be too much of a jump at this point.  Got to get the jetting right first. I was thinking 14.5g or 15g if available.We will see.    
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 03:54:05 PM by art »
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

scosgt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2010, 12:58:48 PM »
I think they are 18X14
I have tried 13.5 and 14, they don't make much of a difference, and it should not bog!

art

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 03:53:38 PM »
Well it's called fuel starvation. It happens when your jets are not large enouph.

art

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 11:00:54 PM »
Wall race fans and h8ters alike I have cracked the s200 mystery. I gots it to per like a kitten whithee loads of trottle ahhh ha ha ha ha!!!! But miss maners ang the false kymco god frouns apon my knoledgeeessss   ;D  Tant a man or machine i's cint teatrs apert,some s note to worrrtths puttin backks tgithers.shhh ha ha ha !!!!

On a seriuse note any one interested p.m. me Don't want to deal with a flake .Will post pics and info at a later date,If a member with a born on date  before 7/o1/2010 will be happy to help you out. Disclaimer If you venture down this road you will VOID your warrenty  :D ,just don't want to give it up to a pompus ass that don't put the wrench to the bike  and tell's me it can't be done.You will not go 100 mph but all will be enhanced and the motor will no longer be {SCREAMING} or regulated when power is needed the most(emergincy sitchuation) HA!

Never did under stand how a person could get his  jolly's off this way OH well. This dislexic killbilly is out

scosgt

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 11:04:10 PM »
What did he just say?

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »
..it's encoded killbilly..

:o ;D :D :) :D ;D :o

art

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 11:21:12 PM »
Waaha hahahahahah get along litte doggy

scosgt

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 12:03:56 AM »
I guess there aren't any adults here (aside from me).

art

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 12:25:22 AM »
HeeeHeeeHEEE! check the profile(I notice you didn't give any of your info)  I relizs your too good for us and all but hey.If jumping on people for errors and spelling is your game,It's not needed by me.If you have some info that is helpfull pass it on. Havn't heard any from you yet. I like to get my hands dirty and solve problems,don't like the way i do it,don't respond. I realy work on my stuff and enjoy a challenge,Will post my results good or bad IT'S HELPFULL. You are not at this point ,reality if we we're at a bar and face to face I doubt you would act like this if you did this would have been over awhile ago.Hide behind your keyboard Turn your nose up and watch ya might learn something.  ;D

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 01:13:15 AM »
..na-na-na-na--boo-booo!!!

scosgt

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 01:31:18 AM »
HeeeHeeeHEEE! check the profile(I notice you didn't give any of your info)  I relizs your too good for us and all but hey.If jumping on people for errors and spelling is your game,It's not needed by me.If you have some info that is helpfull pass it on. Havn't heard any from you yet. I like to get my hands dirty and solve problems,don't like the way i do it,don't respond. I realy work on my stuff and enjoy a challenge,Will post my results good or bad IT'S HELPFULL. You are not at this point ,reality if we we're at a bar and face to face I doubt you would act like this if you did this would have been over awhile ago.Hide behind your keyboard Turn your nose up and watch ya might learn something.  ;D

You have to be a real jerkoff if you are offended that I asked you to post in some language a normal person can read. You are obviously capable of doing that, you are simply too lazy and disrespectful to do so. Remember, I said "I am having trouble reading your posts".

You can do whatever you want to your bike. It is your bike. It will not go 90 MPH, and if you say it does, I call BS.

You seem to think you could call me out in a bar fight - now who is hiding behind a keyboard? You have no idea who I am or what I am capable of. But that does not matter, because it is simply an empty threat.

But don't worry, I won't bother to answer your posts anymore. YOU have no useful information to impart.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 01:43:38 AM »
...can't everybody just...FEEL.. the luv......

:-*

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2010, 02:06:56 AM »
I asked you to post in some language a normal person can read.

..scosgt, there are ppl here that barely know the english language...

..they're normal people though...

..there are people here that just don't type well...i use 3-6 fingers to type, myself...

..they are normal people too!!

..there are normal people here, that like to find out just how much performance enhancements a scoot can stand...and they post that information for the use of every other normal, interested person...

..to proclaim that it's not possible to do something, when you've never even tried, is not normal behavior..

I guess there aren't any adults here (aside from me).

..now, is that statement just a product of your abnormally dry wit?

???

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 02:21:12 AM by wordslinger »

art

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2010, 02:22:24 AM »
i use 3-6 fingers to type, myself... This is possible damn! ;D  I arnt book smart. I do the real thing. Dude you went out of your way to condisend and backhand comment any time you could,we do read your other posts.  By the way I am a jerkoff  and proud of it!!! When necesary. Don't know why you think you are living in the high tower(they do fall) but playing your game does not appeal to me. Enjoy the sight It does help many. 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()