Author Topic: Full Line of Upgrades and Aftermarket parts for the Kymco Uxv 500  (Read 8171 times)

4skore

• 4SKORE
    • View Profile
    • 4Skore Products
Hey Guy,
We at 4Skore offer only the best upgrades and after market parts out there for the UXV.  We have tested and tested every single part we offer to its very limits.  The parts we offer are to the highest stardards possible and we would love to see your machine as protected and POWERFUL as it can be.  We have a full line of Hippo Skin skidplates designed and tested by us.  To protect every last square inch of your machine. Everything from front a-arms all the way back to your hitch!  We also provide solid but light weight suicide doors which are great for deflecting anything from sticks on the trail to protecting you in a roll over situation. Then for the more extreme riders, we offer a full line of racing equipment.  We offer a full roll bar extension (baja bars) that not only help to stiffen up the frame, but also adds a rear bumper which protects your exhaust form being crushed.  Our full aluminum race beds are an awesome add on for the person looking to shed some weight.  Get rid of your 200 lb dump bed and add a state of the art race bed, that still utilizes your exsisting bed skins.   We also offer a wide varity of upgrades such as a clutch kit, high rev cdi box, gauge clusters, redneck ring rim enforcments,  and many more. Check us out on facebook! Just simply search 4skore.  Also at 4skore.com and feel free to call us a 717 460 8231.  Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Get Serious...Get 4SKORE!   www.facebook.com/pages/4Skore/145412548844024
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:45:31 PM by 4skore »
4Skore Products built
      UXV 500!!!
Check us out on facebook!!
www.facebook.com/4skore

ddtoit

• View Profile
Re: Full Line of Upgrades and Aftermarket parts for the Kymco Uxv 500
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 04:51:53 AM »
hi pls forward me catalog for uxv 500 goodies pls

i cannot see any details on your web site

regards

deon

ddtoit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 08:56:40 AM »
pls 4skore what is the number on top of cdi , there is a white sticker
want to check mine with yours pls

thks

rlhild77

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 08:48:37 PM »
I can not seem to see any products on your page.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()