Author Topic: Fault codes 2 and 7. Air pressure sensor and crankshaft position sensor  (Read 619 times)

Roads by TJ

• View Profile
I am recently receiving the fault codes 2 and 7. I am mechanically inclined and want to fix this myself and having said that I can't find them on the bike or to purchase. Any ideas or pointers for me?
2016 like 200i 2,100 miles.
TJ

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
How is the scooter running?
If running fine, do you know the reset procedure and  have you done a reset?

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

big blue

• View Profile
Here is the reset procedure, ignore step 3.
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

Roads by TJ

• View Profile
The scooter is running OK and doesn't seem to have any trouble running but I also have a battery charging issue so I'll need to grab a multimeter and test the system. I'll check the connections for the two codes as well. That's where I'm at right now.
TJ
TJ

Roads by TJ

• View Profile
Thanks big blue for the steps to reset my codes much appreciated.
TJ
TJ

Roads by TJ

• View Profile
Here's an update. I changed out a bad regulator and cleared the codes and it seems to run normal. I'm thinking that when the regulator went out it tripped the codes. Running a few couple days now with no new codes.
However, now I have found a new issue. When sitting at idle if I twist the throttle just a little it will ct like it's going to stall out but back off or a tad more twist and it's fine. No problems while driving either. Any guess on this? My thought was the twist throttle itself might be doing it.
What do you think?
TJ

MstExplr

• View Profile
Perhaps your TPS (throttle position sensor) needs to be reset.

1) Kill Switch to run.  2) Key to off. 3) Open throttle. 4) Key to on. 5) Wait 8 seconds. 6) Key to off. 7) Key to on.

Start it again and see if that worked.
2013 Kymco Like 200i
2012 Kymco People 150
2010 Honda Silverwing
2008 Yamaha C3

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()