Author Topic: Puig Trafic Windscreen?  (Read 343 times)

Togger

• View Profile
Puig Trafic Windscreen?
« on: March 19, 2022, 02:46:05 PM »
Anyone have this windscreen? It looks decent but will it last? I don't know if it fits Kymco but I'm looking at it for a Super Cub.

big blue

• View Profile
Re: Puig Trafic Windscreen?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 03:29:16 PM »
I have one, it has been installed  for about 8 years and is still in good condition. The hardware stays tight and there is not much flexing.
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

john grinsel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 05:49:02 PM »
Puig is good quality stuff.   Had one on my Kymco 300i and also on my Honda CB300F.   Made in Spain I think.  Just make sure you get the one that is exact fit for your model.

scooter freak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 02:05:44 PM »
I just installed one on my Kymco like 200, very good quality and looks good. however, be aware that you will get a fair amount more wind blast around the helmet area. it does keep you from being pushed back at higher speeds. the brackets on the Kymco also moves your mirrors out farther which is good.
I too, have a 2021 honda super cub and would be curious about your thoughts after you try one. I find the cub to be a blast so far

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2022, 08:58:24 PM »
I have one, it has been installed  for about 8 years and is still in good condition. The hardware stays tight and there is not much flexing.
Blue,
Very nice looking unmolested XL Like 👍 !

The only mods that I had planned from prior to purchase were the set of chrome crash bars. My dealer found the front fender bar, and I used the phone to track down the HTF larger piece from a shop in Texas.
The seat rebuild was a necessity...and the lighted box and the mirrors were a safety addition for my nightly riding.
But, I always liked it's appearance best - before my changes to the mirrors, seat and box!
Nice scooter!
Syig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()