Author Topic: Best motorcycle Jacket for summer  (Read 1371 times)

8eeman77

• Work hard, ride safe
  • I'm a scooter loving Apiarist
    • View Profile
Best motorcycle Jacket for summer
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:34:40 AM »
I own an RST jacket, it's great for winter, in rain & is very safe. My problem is even with the thermal lining removed it's boiling hot on days that are 20 degrees F or higher. Can anybody recommend a cool summer jacket that doesn't skimp on safety. I'm interested in any thoughts or suggestions as to why your choice of jacket is the best in the hot Australian weather. Thanks!
The Kymco DT 300i ABS is the best scooter you can get. I love it's carefree automatic ride. I would like to see kymco make a 600cc version but no heavier then the 300. I would buy it for sure

jwalz1

• View Profile
Re: Best motorcycle Jacket for summer
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 09:26:08 PM »
I have a tour master Air Intake model jacket.  They can be pricey, but they are on version 3 of the jacket and can sometimes find leftover Intake 2 series jacket for cheaper. 

It is a heavy mesh jacket with very good armor and padding.  It also has a rain liner, and a cold weather liner that can be used together or separately.  It is good for cold, warm and rainy weather as well as protective from crashes.

Comes in lots of different colors and has lots of reflectivity as well.

8eeman77

• Work hard, ride safe
  • I'm a scooter loving Apiarist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 12:39:19 PM »
I have been recommended the Brosh cool mesh summer jacket. I would like to get one & try it. Only problem is I don't know where the Brosh dealers are!
The Kymco DT 300i ABS is the best scooter you can get. I love it's carefree automatic ride. I would like to see kymco make a 600cc version but no heavier then the 300. I would buy it for sure

bobofgsm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 04:51:08 AM »
They are on the web at http://www.brosh.com/  They are out of Israel. I just ordered one,should arrive in about 3 weeks. I will post to the forum when I receive it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()