Author Topic: EBOLA  (Read 11307 times)

Porkie

• View Profile
EBOLA
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:15:36 PM »
Will our Kymco's be able to outrun this Ebola plague before it overtakes us??

Sam
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

arcanum70

• View Profile
Re: EBOLA
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 02:49:34 PM »
Will our Kymco's be able to outrun this Ebola plague before it overtakes us??

Sam

Personally I'm amused by all the media scare tactics over this.  They have the masses convinced that if they even look at someone with ebola they will get it, when in fact it is harder to catch than the flu, a cold or most other diseases.  It is spread through infected body fluids, but to listen to hype you would think that a F-22 couldn't out run it.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 03:17:11 PM »
Motor vehicle accidents in China alone in 2013: 230,000. Ebola: Less than 2000. Scare tactics anyone?
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 03:46:56 PM »
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:18:11 PM by Porkie »
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 04:31:57 PM »
Its obvious scare tactics. This sh** is ALL OVER THE NEWS!!! But they don't tell anyone more people will probably die from apples this year....... I see how it could be a very bad pandemic, but come on this is just crazy talk. I'm more scared to hop out in traffic on my scooter than from Ebola.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 05:47:57 PM »
What did people think about AIDS 30 years before?: No problem, only GODs punishment for muddled minds.

What do (suicide) terrorists think of Ebola? Free access do one of the most dangerous biological weapons of the world! Get some drops, cultivate, distribute.
It's a volatile weapon and will probably backfire. But (depending on religion) you'll get 72 Houris in paradise or a place beneath Jesus or ..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:51:36 PM by ts1 »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 01:39:06 AM »
Quote the Mason...
"Undoubtedly started by the Freemason's for world domination:)"

That is EXACTLY what I was gonna say. Nice try Porkie.
Now that you know I am hip to your plot you are attempting to hide in plain site. I'm hip to this plan as well. Actually I am hip to the next 3-4 attempts at diversion. Oh you guys... You can only run so far. Everyone knows dude!

I was watching a few documentaries on Africa, and Ebloa.
Apparently Ebola was developed/born into monkeys. Same as AIDS as TS1 compared to it.
The african people do eat monkeys. It's plainly sold/served as "Bush Meat".
One of the countries there in West Africa declared a ban on bush meat in an attempt to stall the spread of the virus but has discovered it is mutating, and their choice of meat is no longer the issue.
It is a Hygiene/sanitation issue. More over the people there actively harass the afflicted, throwing them into the street to die. The street remaing lethal, and any/all traffic coming in contact will in turn spread the disease.

The deal w/African in Texas... Rothcshild!
That polo pony screwing fish turd made sure The African fella  would get into the US to decimate us all.
I was also aware of this plot, and bought a giant condom that I filled w/ bleach, and now live inside of.
You Global power super villains have to wake up a lot earlier if you wanna take over MY life.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2014, 06:11:38 AM »
Quote the Mason...
"Undoubtedly started by the Freemason's for world domination:)"

That is EXACTLY what I was gonna say. Nice try Porkie.
Now that you know I am hip to your plot you are attempting to hide in plain site. I'm hip to this plan as well. Actually I am hip to the next 3-4 attempts at diversion. Oh you guys... You can only run so far. Everyone knows dude!

I was watching a few documentaries on Africa, and Ebloa.
Apparently Ebola was developed/born into monkeys. Same as AIDS as TS1 compared to it.
The african people do eat monkeys. It's plainly sold/served as "Bush Meat".
One of the countries there in West Africa declared a ban on bush meat in an attempt to stall the spread of the virus but has discovered it is mutating, and their choice of meat is no longer the issue.
It is a Hygiene/sanitation issue. More over the people there actively harass the afflicted, throwing them into the street to die. The street remaing lethal, and any/all traffic coming in contact will in turn spread the disease.

The deal w/African in Texas... Rothcshild!
That polo pony screwing fish turd made sure The African fella  would get into the US to decimate us all.
I was also aware of this plot, and bought a giant condom that I filled w/ bleach, and now live inside of.
You Global power super villains have to wake up a lot earlier if you wanna take over MY life.

I have a bleach swimming pool ( easier on he lungs ) and Scott tanks to last a lifetime ! My only concern , now, is work ( In a Hospital) ...me thinks it's time to retire and get into the Medical Gardening Field .     

:-X :-X 8)

"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 06:50:19 AM »
cure abortion before ebola....

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 03:50:49 PM »
No, no, NO, people! This is one of the facets of a biological attack. Either that or it is one of the bugs that either got loose or was turned loose by the CDC/Military Industrial Complex. AIDS, a completely man-made immune system destroyer was developed for the military in the late 50's early 60's. That bug was deployed in Africa to kill the inhabitants so the Rothchild cronies could swoop the riches of that country. Now ebola has been turned loose to do the same thing but more effectively. Wait for the next round edenovirus to really get spread around. Post me if you have any questions, I'll be behind the kitchen door with a broom handle.....waiting.....

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2014, 05:37:30 PM »
And to add fuel to the fire more people die from the flu shot than the flu itself. Nice, real nice!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2014, 11:55:25 PM »
I have a bleach swimming pool ( easier on he lungs ) and Scott tanks to last a lifetime ! My only concern , now, is work ( In a Hospital) ...me thinks it's time to retire and get into the Medical Gardening Field .     

:-X :-X 8)

Retire from the hospital. Keep on working w/ the retards tho. They are funny as all git out.
When you start your 'garden" you wont be for lack of "patients". In fact... I may be the only one you can keep up with.

For those that don't know... I'm retarded too. (that's what my 7th or 8th dad says).

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2014, 11:59:28 PM »
cure abortion before ebola....

No you didn't just go there... I was aborted too. Yesterday.
(I forget) I think that OldTimers disease has just kicked in. Hell.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 12:01:41 AM »
Ummm... What's the broom handle for Karl?

I have to go lay down now. It might be time to send me to the "farm".

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 12:04:03 AM »
And to add fuel to the fire more people die from the flu shot than the flu itself. Nice, real nice!

Nooooooooooooooo! My retarded,Alzheimer, aborted self is now quad doomed.

F' it... I'm taking up Meth! Seeee Yaaaaa!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()