Author Topic: LIKE spare parts  (Read 673 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
LIKE spare parts
« on: April 25, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »
Fellow was parting out a wrecked LIKE200i....so I picked up some hoses (and the tank venting valve) and a few pounds of hardware for the scoot.
Not that I expect my scooter to shed this many parts.....unless I enter some desert enduros again.
{when I was in medic training in Texas yrs ago - we had bikes, and talked a fellow into entering his new Honda CL something into a 24 hr desert race....it had a raised pair of pipes on one side. So we figured it was a true moto-cross/enduro bike. 3 of us rode that Honda through 24 hrs on a desert course. That poor bike must have been 50lbs lighter when we crossed the finish line...a large part of that was the exhaust laying out there in the cactus somewhere. Blue flames coming through the night told the pit crew it was our bike coming, so open another beer and wake the next rider! A few weeks later we were all on our way to the games in sunny S.E. Asia - so our bikes were not too important after all.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:18:07 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

LidoCA

• I LIKE chinese plastic.
    • View Profile
Re: LIKE spare parts
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 01:23:06 AM »
 The black bolts with the 10mm heads will come in handy. They tend to roll away when you're not looking. The same goes for the black screws.
Steve
I have ridden well over 17 miles on my scooters.

2013 LIKE 200i LX.
2016 Yamaha SMax
2014 Yamaha Majesty
La Mirada, Ca.

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 03:40:11 AM »
Nice score. You can never have enough of those bits and pieces. They can be a real pain to order only to find out they got substituted when shipped or on back order.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 03:29:26 PM »
Lots of money in that box if you had to buy that stuff new. For most folks ace hardware has 90% of the bolts you'll ever need.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()