Author Topic: Riding my Agility in Istanbul  (Read 1707 times)

zgr7

• View Profile
Riding my Agility in Istanbul
« on: April 19, 2014, 07:33:58 AM »
EDIT: I've just realised that the forum had a specific videos section :o If this thread is not suitable in here, please feel free to move it. My apologies  :-[

Greetings everyone :) Inspired by RoyalJordanian :), i've began a series where i make videos of my trips in Istanbul Turkey, with my Agility :). There's no talking in my videos. There are some texts but those aren't in English. Still, i thought you might enjoy these so i decided to share it in here. You can watch my Agility, the traffic in Istanbul and some of the encounters i captured etc. This is actually a project of mine to somewhat promote my site for some future projects but that site also in Turkish and there's not much content in there for you either,  so just ignore it. I won't bump this thread for future videos. If there happens to be a demand, i may add English titles in description but can't do much for invideo texts i'm afraid. By the way i wanted to share the videos as 'link only' but it keeps converting to video player. Sorry for the spam :)

Filtering in highway that connects to the first bridge (i didn't pass the bridge). Starts at: 05:25:

This one has filtering in one of the most popular avenues of Istanbul; BaÄŸdat caddesi. Starts at: 1:58:

Offroad with Agility @ 09:35 :):

Hope you enjoy :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:56:15 AM by zgr7 »

kingkymco125

• View Profile
Re: Riding my Agility in Istanbul
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 06:08:21 PM »
I thought Vegas traffic was bad. Traffic is a lot worse there. I guess sometimes you have to do lane splitting.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 09:44:26 PM »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

The Mantis

• 2013 Agility 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 11:16:31 PM »
Thanks for sharing your videos!  I thought you were a goner a couple of times!  What kind of camera were you using?  Looked like it might be a sony as15.

zgr7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 04:55:38 AM »
Thanks for sharing your videos!  I thought you were a goner a couple of times!  What kind of camera were you using?  Looked like it might be a sony as15.

No way :) Actually I visit the forum regularly but i don't login or post much hehe

It's a GoPro Hero3+ Black (problem free version. no focus issue). I record sound with Zoom H1.

You can see my setup in this video:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:51:26 AM by zgr7 »

The Mantis

• 2013 Agility 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 01:23:02 PM »
Another great video. I learned a few things. The reason I guessed a Sony AS15 was at one point on one of your videos the sky was VERY blue. Sony's will do that a lot. My brother has a Hero3 like yours and loves it!
 I was wondering, how many miles do you have on your Agility?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:24:55 PM by The Mantis »

The Mantis

• 2013 Agility 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 01:30:05 PM »
Another great video. I learned a few things. The reason I guessed a Sony AS15 was at one point on one of your videos the sky was VERY blue. Sony's will do that a lot. My brother has a Hero3 Black like yours and loves it! It is awesome.

zgr7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 02:03:05 PM »
Another great video. I learned a few things. The reason I guessed a Sony AS15 was at one point on one of your videos the sky was VERY blue. Sony's will do that a lot. My brother has a Hero3 like yours and loves it!

It's at 17700 km (11000 miles) :)

YumdeYum

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 01:57:32 PM »
How are you not dead?  That traffic is ridiculous!

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 06:43:12 PM »
"now take me back to constantinople no you cant go back to constantinople its istanbul not constantinople"

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 10:30:20 PM »
"now take me back to constantinople no you cant go back to constantinople its istanbul not constantinople"

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()