Author Topic: Help! cuts out all time and dies at full throttle!  (Read 912 times)

Keefey94

• View Profile
Help! cuts out all time and dies at full throttle!
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:32:54 PM »
I have a 2009 kymco super 8 50cc 4 stroke! Starts up okay but isnt running okay keeps dieing on during riding I can get to 20mph max and will just die slowly losing revs and cuts out I've changed spark plug, rollers, belt, filled oil, kick start doesn't work either but I've been told its the jets it looks like a brand new carb has been put on aswell I've changed fuel filter aswell and checked pipes all is okay, air filer box and all pipes are fine, I've been told I need a new carb but I dont wanna spend alot of money I can get it dynoed and jetted for 35 quid, what should I do!? Please help! Any help please!? Need to fix asap pics diagrams anything any info welcome either message back on here or text me, 07584055140 thankyou everyone! :) btw apparently its just not getting fuel at top end or the main jet isn't working if I need new jets or anything what size and what's best setting for the carb? The engine model is QMB 139 thankyou

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()