Author Topic: Help with parts, and 50cc 2 STOKE!!!!!!  (Read 1549 times)

s37en

• View Profile
Help with parts, and 50cc 2 STOKE!!!!!!
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:23:10 PM »
 :) :) so I recently bought the 2011 super 8 50 2 stroke, and have found out every part out there is 4 stroke.... I am currently using the unrestricted boss that came with and the upgraded jet that came with the bike. i have done nothing else to it. i go about 35 MPH. on flats... im also a 200 pound person.

I am wondering if anyone out here can point me in the right direction for top end speed upgrades... AND where to buy them.... I am looking into racing variators... possibly hole in air intake/or new filter. possibly NEW CDI/ or cutting/splicing... anyone with ideas post please and try to keep it to 50cc 2 stroke.

Thanks all.. and im new to the forums. so if i say something wrong please correctly me nicely. :P

s37en

• View Profile
Re: Help with parts, and 50cc 2 STOKE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:17:15 PM »

Went to look and see if i could cut wires on my CDI, on a 2011 super 8 2t and they rev limit wires were not there... ideas??

s37en

warriorboxerdog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 03:48:00 PM »
Hey I own a super 8 2t and I found a lot of the parts for other kymco 2t bikes fit. I got my technigas next r exhaust from moped hospital racing. I bought my malossi variator kevelar belt cluch springs, and arreche carb and jets from provoscooter.com. Also scooter parts racing planet has a lot of hard to find parts too. Currently my bike tops out a 45 mph. Look for parts that fit the super 9 ac or cobra. A lot of those parts will say all kymco 2t's. I'm pretty sure kymco didn't design a new engine for each bike and there all pretty much the same.

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »
Make sure you are running 30-32 psi in the tires . That makes a LOT of difference in a 50cc . Good luck .

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()