Author Topic: 2012 Kymco DT 300i  (Read 558 times)

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
2012 Kymco DT 300i
« on: November 11, 2016, 09:26:42 PM »
Hi newbie here. I'm Ole Two Wheels. Just got a 2012 Kymco Downtown 300i and  the seating was a mess, but I already knew about it, because I had researched it on this forum. So I made some mods to the scoot and they have made it much better. Took me a while to locate some steel to attach to, so I thought I'd post a few pics to maybe help some one else. The pictures are of poor quality, but maybe you can see what I did. I have owned two Silverwings and a bunch of motorcycles. Been riding for 57 years. Last year, I broke my left hip and then had the right one replaced and so I decide it was time to hang my helmet up. Soooooo, I sold my geezer glide and the wing. Then this fall, when the weather got really nice, I started having them ole feelings, you know, want to get my knees back in the breeze. Yelp, you know what I mean. I was really impressed by this little 300i. I thought it'd be to slow for me...hee hee, this bike is darn near as good as the Silverwings were. No red light embarrassment here. Good power and acceleration .
I'm thinking, I've got me a keeper here. Doesn't look like the attachments got on. May need some instructions on adding pictures????
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()