Author Topic: zx50 Superfever PARTS BIKE...I give up  (Read 1503 times)

chubbyrockstar

• View Profile
zx50 Superfever PARTS BIKE...I give up
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »
ok after almost 200 bucks and a month later i still cant figure this stupid thing out so i offer it to you guys. Im in Michigan and will give it to you guys in the forum for 200 bucks flat out.

it has ok tires still, the 12" wheels are great shape,a brand new magneto/stator, newer coil, ok shape front disc, switches n buttons are not bad shape, seats crap( some kid stabbed it repeatedly lol)
fan is ok, shroud chipped, exaust has been opened,cleaned re-welded..its
any plastics i do have for it are screwed but a full line of plastics comes to undr 300 bucks online i been checkin.
last time i tried to start it, the motor did start from the kickstart and ran rough for about 2 seconds so i figured it might need oil which i never bought cuz i been so busy. motor might work better for someone who knows what exactly they are doing. sounds clanky lol

i dont know about 2 strokes and heres the ad since i have it locally as well, like i said if you belong to the forum pay no attention to the 250 price...if you want it for 200 its yours just to end my headaches.
thanks guys!

ken 734 422 0540 give me a call im a half hour west of detroit
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcy/1261871731.html

OK OK AFTR A FEW EMAIL I DIDNT GIVE UP YET LOL IM TRYIN DIFFERENT THINGS.. SO I WILL UPDATE YOU IN A COUPL DAYS ,  Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:11:27 PM by chubbyrockstar »

teaniner

• View Profile
Re: zx50 Superfever PARTS BIKE...I give up
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 02:31:47 AM »
Do you still have it? would like to see a pic if possible?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()