Author Topic: Kymco Gift Card Promotion  (Read 8005 times)

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
Re: Kymco Gift Card Promotion
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 12:46:49 PM »
I traded a 2006 Vstrom for the 2009 XCiting and got a $100 card...  No cash except to pay registration and licensing.
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

melodys39

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 01:06:27 AM »
I purchased my Grandvista the end of March, and I am still waiting. I've talked to the dealer, and to Kymco, and I still don't have it. I think I'll send another email to Kymco USA. This is getting ridiculous!
'09 White Grandvista 250 "Dinky"

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »
I purchased my Grandvista the end of March, and I am still waiting. I've talked to the dealer, and to Kymco, and I still don't have it. I think I'll send another email to Kymco USA. This is getting ridiculous!
I can't find Kymco's E Mail.  If you would pass it on, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

roboscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
review page 1 of this thread....i think only available if financed via Sheffield....try kymco usa .com or kymco info.com

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 01:03:57 AM »
review page 1 of this thread....i think only available if financed via Sheffield....try kymco usa .com or kymco info.com

Nope - I didn't finance mine and I got it.
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

roboscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 04:48:07 PM »
interesting....that was my original take...until someone else on this thread said otherwise.....

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »
Their email contact is  info@kymcousa.com

The requirements for the gift card may have changed, or maybe the dealer has to have a certain number of financed sales.  I didn't think I'd qualify since I just did an even trade - but I did.  I haven't got my regular license plate yet - but I've had the gift card for a few weeks...
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

acope

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 02:46:32 PM »
when I bought my Kymco in March, I contacted Kymco about my $100 card.  They told me that the dealer had to submit the paperwork to them and then they would send me the card.

I shot an e-mail to my dealer, they "remembered" to send in the paperwork, and I got my card.

So maybe checking with the dealer that they processed the paperwork would help.

souzamoto

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 07:19:08 PM »
March 14th,to May 31, 2011 purchase a 2011 or prior kymco scooter or mc: $100.00 gas card
June: purchase a Kymco 125cc or larger scooter or mc:$100.00 gas card. (no card for 50cc purchase)
July, August and Sept: Purchase a 50cc scooter:$50.00 Gas Card, 125cc or larger:$100.00 Gas Card
 Does not matter how you paid for the scooter, you get the card.

Oldie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2011, 08:10:47 PM »
Update....I E-mailed Kymco USA and questioned about my gift card and their reply was they had no record of it and that I should contact the dealer and have them re-submit the paperwork for it.  I tried to call them and found out they had closed their doors and were out of business.  I emailed Kymco again and told them the situation and included
a copy of the original "bill of sale", the notary fees, and a copy of the new Title.

Kymco said they would accept that paperwork and process my request for the $100 Gift Card and should have it in- hand within 2 weeks.  I'm glad that they made the exception and pleased that their customer service proved to be
as good as their Scooters....
Thanks,  ED
Silver Bullet- 2011 Downtown 300i

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2011, 10:28:24 PM »
I've heard people be really critical of Kymco and their customer support - but so far I've had the same good support from them.  I even had a piece of my mirror fell off - and the dealer took one off of a showroom bike and put it onto mine.  Of course - that's just a good dealer (TJ Cycles in Austin) - but Kymco sent me my gift card before the state sent me my license plate - and they've responded to email questions (which is why I had their email address).
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 04:29:10 AM »
Hopefully, KymcoUSA monitors their word-of-mouth "press" on the Internet, and is trying to change what has been, IMO, a rather cavalier attitude towards dealers and customers. That's what the smart companies do.

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 01:32:31 PM »
Four calls to the dealer.  I'm getting stonewalled.  Will make last call tomoro.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 04:54:45 PM »
It seams like a good dealer makes all the difference. I got my card in about 5 weeks.

I will say Kymco USA will not answer my phone calls or emails. They need a big improvement in customer service.

They have one of the best scooter lineups going but that could change quickly.

roboscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
bought my machine end of august....and am still waiting....but at least dealer called me back to tell me problem was on their end as they left something out of the paper work...

when dealing with dealers you have to remember their focus is on moving their inventory and the next sale......your job is to stay on top at the point of being a pain in the butt.....

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()