Author Topic: Looking for a 4 wheeled ride  (Read 18638 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a 4 wheeled ride
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2012, 02:35:59 AM »
I should have crashed his/her/its party.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2012, 02:47:32 AM »
Yo yo yo, my boy 080, he from New Damn Jersey, dey ain't got da Motown Motion, like up in Upstate New Yawk, where you got dem fools like Scooterwolf Washington, he Black as a Smith and Corona, he Black as a Escalade with 20 inch rims, he so Black he never went back, and he could dance like Mr. Bo Jangles when he's drunk, that's what I know, and that's fo' shizzle, mah nizzle.

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2012, 03:08:10 AM »
Hey yey ye, hi ce,
Nice ol' rapper ain't he,
but careful man bout Zombie,..
when he's down, sad, and grumpy,  
let's just take him to 080's party,
and bring him some whiskey and a monkey...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2012, 04:33:38 AM »
Yo Yo Wha Wha Wha !!! Just give me my mother fu(king monkey, and stop busting my balls about it!
        Mutha Fu(k! It's just a friecking monkey...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

ailixhomes

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2012, 06:43:48 AM »
I have seen this valuable video. I also like vintage car such as 1927-31 Ford Model A, 1964½-1966 Ford Mustang, 1953-62 Chevrolet Corvette,1970-73 Datsun 240Z, 1958-61 Austin-Healey Sprite,Monterey, Calif and many more.  This all cars are looks very beautiful and all cars are very famous.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2012, 03:13:28 AM »
Talk about a topic changer...  I LOVE darn near everything made in the '40's. The cars/planes/trains/motorcycles. Hell there is nothing I can think of I don't like from that era. Maybe that Hitler guy went too far but all the rest was super cool.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2012, 03:37:32 AM »
40's?   Philco fridge, Gary Cooper, Bogart, Cagney, 45rpm records, Napalm.... My father loved to watch the Zeros in the skies during WW2... the best form of entertainment according to him...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2012, 03:45:34 AM »
That's right Vivo! Everything in the forties was made to LAST, and it all had a "romance" to it. None of that cookie cutter stamped steel crap from the 50's through to today. Hell even guns were cooler.
The biggest difference was in the people...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2012, 03:55:53 AM »
You're damn right they last. 40's bombs being found explodes in junk shops where they are being sold.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2012, 04:15:16 AM »
3/4 of the third world still uses arsenals from that era. My favorite weapon of all time. In case of Zombie attacks there is nothing better than an FN 49 8mm Mauser. I've put holes in railroad tie plate at 100 yards. 1 1'4" high carbon steel!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2012, 05:11:43 AM »
3/4 of the third world still uses arsenals from that era. My favorite weapon of all time. In case of Zombie attacks there is nothing better than an FN 49 8mm Mauser. I've put holes in railroad tie plate at 100 yards. 1 1'4" high carbon steel!

I have three loves.. Walther P-08, Walther P-38, and of course the Colt 1911A1, 1911 technology still being used today...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2012, 09:40:57 AM »
best all around handgun ever built. You can dig a hole/hammer a nail, and they still run.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2012, 01:47:50 AM »
best all around handgun ever built. You can dig a hole/hammer a nail, and they still run.

...and it was the only handgun that can stop a Juramentado, a Moro warrior with a blade in hand on a suicidal killing rampage against targeted enemies which is a phenomenon unique to Mindanao, Philippines.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()