Author Topic: General politics and economy thread  (Read 16859 times)

axy

• View Profile
General politics and economy thread
« on: April 04, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »
So, world politics and economy situation... anything goes, but please, state some facts backed up with data and refrain from purely subjective statements...

To open the discussion: Is your country experiencing economic and social prosperity, is it stagnating or is it going down the hill? :)

We can start from here...

---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: General politics and economy thread
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 03:15:32 AM »
Thanks Ax!...
 When I am elected World President I will make sure there is a chicken in every pot/kitchen. There will also be 2 Hydrogen powered Magnetic/Hydraulic cars in every garage. I will also revoke ALL visa's, and passports, and open ALL the borders of every country on the planet... (Except for New Jersey. Jersey would be for Dictators/Hippies/Meth heads, and those bikers that cut the sleeves off every jacket they own.) The global language will be Polish cause it sounds soooo cool. Oil as a fuel or just in general will be sucked out of the earth, and flown into space in one of the Hydro cars I mentioned earlier. The most important thing I will do is: Use my Gennie to get my one wish... Any person that lies will have his head exploded instantly. And finally I will dig up the ancestors of the BUSH family (both sides) Zombiefy them and let every person who chooses to kill them. (this can be done many, many times).
No one really has to vote for me cause you all know I'm right for the job so I'll just move into the New White House in the morning. It's that real cool looking house next to the Sunoco station down the road. The one that has horses, and a Peacock.
Thanks guys. Love you all!
 The world IS your oyster. STOP f***ING IT UP! Try saying HI to that guy that pee's in your yard, and sleeps in the alley. He would say hi if he wasn't afraid you would have him arrested! Maybe give 500 bucks to the red cross instead of spending it on new lizard skin shoes. Or just send a thank you note to that guy in Africa helping children avoid slavery/murder. Just 20 minutes of your time to send a F'n thank you. WAKE THE F' UP! You are all intelligent enough to use a computer so try doing something every day to HELP. Just ONE thing a day is enough. Me personally... I am a Child abuse super hero. If I see a child maliciously hit... I hit back for them. If I see muggers picking their prey... I stop them. If you doubt me it may be because you yourself have never stood up, and seen the results. Stand up for someone, and see. You cannot be stopped once you start. I can't stop the politicians but I DO stop the bullies the emulate them. Just thank someone that deserves it. Tell a friend too.
 See! No need to vote... I got this!
Thank you Axy!
Ps. I've PROUDLY raised a daughter (by myself) to do something for someone EVERYDAY. She is now raising 2 children (with her wonderful husband) to do the same. So now there are 5 of us.
You know why the jails are full? Because of parents that raise kids that burn cars at f***ING collage basketball games. It's never the kids fault how they are raised. Raise your kids RIGHT. Make them know how important it is to do SOMETHING for ANYONE else. Teach them if they EVER LIE ONCE their head will explode so they can't waste time/resources the GOOD people need. White lies are the same thing as shaking a newborn baby to death. NOT RIGHT.
SEE! I GOT THIS!
I wonder how many Hooidie Tooidies stopped reading after the first sentence. It don't matter cause in MY mind, their head is already gone. Look at what they missed.

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:44:11 AM »
All hail emperor zombie, supreme leader of the new world  :D

Totally agree, kids arent born bad they learn their behaviour from their parents ways. If the parent is a sh** then the kids will prob be a sh** too. My kids are just mini-me's and i choose to educate them in important stuff like freedoms and equalities and standing up when they know something is wrong. If i ever heard like a racist statement or something from one of them then i would sit them down and explain exactly why theyre wrong. I got 2 kids, aged 14 & 9, and i have never had to belt, paddle, smack or otherwise assault them to teach them right from wrong. If i smack a guy in the street its assault so if i hit a kid its assault too and i should be jailed, or even better tied up and kicked in the balls, hard.

Same arguement goes for so called "devil dogs". The dogs are fine, its the owners who have no control over them because they only want a status symbol to make them look tough. Lack of proper training and set boundaries creates confusion in the dogs, who then get punished and they dont know why, which in turn can lead to resentment and eventually the dog turns on the owner who ends up getting rid of it or killing it because "That dogs out of control". Of couse it is you f***wit, you didnt spend any time with it as a puppy and let it do what it wanted. Kids and dogs are very similair it seems, only the dogs are generally hairier.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:25:21 PM »
 :-* ;) ;D
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
All hail emperor zombie, supreme leader of the new world  :D

Totally agree, kids arent born bad they learn their behaviour from their parents ways.

I understand your argument, but half of every personality is nurture and other half is still - nature.
Many bad parents have excellent children and many excellent parents have psychopathic murderers for children.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 12:37:58 PM »
Most murderers have problems in childhood or in their youth that couldve been addressed but they usually get ignored or no body cares so the problem gets worse, their ideas get more warped and no-one tells them it not right or gives them help. If people who are mentally unstable get help and medication or councilling etc then most will not end up beimg a problem.

How many of these serial killers are found to have had trouble as a kid or teen for animal abuse or cruelty? Loads. Its one of the signs that somethings not right, but the parents or friends do nothing to stop or help  it early on so it escalates.

Even a person born with social or mental issues can lead a normal life if they are given help, advice and shown coping mechanisms for their personal issues.

Most people with mental health issues are just needing help to cope, once they get that they are stable and can usually interact normally in society. Help should not mean simply medication tho. Teach your kids how to behave properly, let them know you wont condemn them if they need help or make a mistake, and make sure they know youre there if they need help or advice or even just a chat. Most parents today are too busy working to properly care for children. If theyre not at work then theyre too tired to play with the kids from having to keep 2 jobs to pay all their credit card bills.

Nature plays a part but Nurture plays a bigger part. You can make a good man crack and go mental just the same as you can with a nutcase, it just takes a little longer.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 01:14:18 AM »
Most people with mental health issues are just needing help to cope

..HELP!!!..

..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 01:26:12 AM »
I really agree with more nurture than nature. People by nature are animals. Not metaphorically but actually. Look at the "wolf boy' or the girl found in a texas sh** hole that was somewhere around 11 before people found her. One room her whole life.
Children that survive alone, and are not taught will kill to eat, rub their buts on the lawn to ...you know. We Are born as animals. It's our environment that makes us what we are. Not God. Not Buddha, and certainly not tv or video games.
That is the point of my entire being. I try to help everywhere I can...Invited or not.
I asked everyone  to do 1 thing a day to make life easier for anyone, and it is going right back to: "It takes a village to raise a child." Not nature.
Funny thing I just realized... A dog knows how to care for itself if left alone. All animals have programed instincts for survival. Humans do NOT. Everything we know is taught. Odd more than funny how we think we are the apex, when we Really are the food.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 01:26:55 AM »
Most people with mental health issues are just needing help to cope

..HELP!!!..

Ignore Him!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 01:39:40 AM »
Ignore Him!

..please do...i'm leaving anyway...

..bye love!!!!     :-*
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
See?  It takes a Village...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 10:16:59 PM »
I haven't seen any real comments on the OP yet.

It would help if we started out by stating what country we were from when commenting also.

I'm in the USA and we are in turmoil, the pot is calling the kettle black and vice versa, all the while our elected officers don't have to abide by the same rules and laws that the people they represent do.

In short the USA is in dire need of an overhaul. 
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 02:29:56 AM »
U.S. Govt "policy" is one issue I really don't know how to solve. Most of us know what is wrong but do not see a way to repair the system. Perhaps going back to the Original Constitution/Bill of Rights? It seems to me the source of our trouble is from "elected officials" lying to the public at large. Not simply mis stating fact, but Lying. There seems to be a mentality that dictates "the more power you gain in life the Stupider everyone else gets". It seems to me with everyone I know having something to spout off about there would be an easy fix.
First off tho... The electoral system in the U.S. is just wrong. Every man, woman , and goat in a state votes for "A", The electoral (winning) vote is "B". HUH?
Fact: There would have been no 10 year war if Bush did not STEAL the presidency. Little coincidence that the one state that had a f***ed up tally is the state his BROTHER governed. Such a simple thing caused 100's of thousands of deaths.
Perhaps a "United Nations" type political policing agency. Any countries leaders F'ing up could be put out instantly. No hearing just out. Look at our Beloved Bill Clinton. HE IS A LIAR! He lied to the entire world about SEX. Not murder or baby thieving. Just SEX! Now his ragady ass wife is Sect. of State? WHAT? How about 15 years in prison for him, and a bar from politics for her. She is NO innocent either. Insider trading...
I have never traveled outside the US but I do read. Every other economically developed country has State funded health care. Here we have Welfare for those that decide to stay home doing drugs, and spending other peoples retirement money on Old English 40's. I say welfare should be eliminated altogether. Set up a Govt. Day Care for the little sluts that get pregnant with out a husband. Instead of welfare for them MAKE them work for the money. Have the single mom apply for welfare to support her/baby, and instead give her the keys to the daycare center where she can watch the babies of all the others that would rather work. Same for Medicare... It is a F'ing JOKE. These welfare "clients" get free medical for the kid so they are at the Dr.'s office every f'ing day. I think they do this to show "how much they care" about little Johnny. In reality they don't give a sh**! They are trying to make their drug addicted self feel/look better by "taking Johny to the Dr.'s today"
There is too much for me to try to get off my chest. Ho about just sterilizing these people??? If you want welfare we will pay for ONE child, and you MUST be sterilized. Your choice. That's what I thought.

This is very interesting... There is a Professor in Cali. His name is Gates I believe. A black man studying black "studies". His ambition was to educate white America on the history/struggle of blacks in America. In researching Slavery he found "Whites" did NOT go into Africa stealing black people... Black tribes were selling their rival tribesmen to the whites. So BLACKS were the source of all the slaves taken to America. That lights a fire with every audience (mainly black) he lectures to so he devised a simple solution... A FREE one way ticket for ANYONE that hates America soooo much to go back to "The Mother Land". NOT ONE SOUL has taken a ticket.
I'm not using color to make the point. I am stating people in general do not see the real picture because there is ssoooooo much deception it seems easier to say WHAT CAN I DO!
I guess not much considering all of our founding fathers were rejects from their own countries. Australia is the same... Penal colony. England...Inbred leaders. Canada...They just fart alot!
Again... NO OFFENSE. I'm just saying 

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 07:02:38 AM »
The advantage of humans over animals is rationalism, the problem of humans is rationalism, we were given brains to rationalize but most humans don't properly use it or rather use it the negative way. It's already a cancer! Damn! Let's just nuke all of the U.S. of A. and start all over again. This is the best way! Of course, Zombie, and all you guys are invited to my country/house for temporary refuge.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »
North Korea has that handled. I'm telling you... Invest in Asian Govt. bonds.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()