Author Topic: BP  (Read 18914 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: BP
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2010, 07:21:10 AM »
Do you have access to firearms Axy? Deep thought will push the line a little closer...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

griffon_j9

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2010, 12:47:50 PM »
huh??? O_o;;;     ??? ??? ??? lol

none of that goin on here! ha ha ha ^_^
2010 Red Xciting 500RI  51 MPG so far

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »
Do you have access to firearms Axy? Deep thought will push the line a little closer...

Did you ever think why 10, 20 or 30 years ago people in certain part of the world used to drive 6l V8 cars and now some of them struggle to buy new 50 cc scooter?
With or without firearm.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:58 PM »
..yeah, because 20 yrs ago, you could get caught driving with a beer between your legs and barney would tell you ... "go on home...dont let me catch you back out here tonight"...

OldGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2010, 10:45:43 PM »
I had an idea. Let's make the BP executives help clean up the mucked up wildlife. Here's a picture of the species they should start with.

OldGuy
Wanna be GrandVista rider

Inside every old person is a young person wondering,
"What the heck happened?"

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2010, 11:03:22 PM »
..i hear ya!!!

..the local news showed a clip of an oil-covered pelican, floating in the mire...

..touched me....

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2010, 11:14:52 PM »
Did you ever think why 10, 20 or 30 years ago people in certain part of the world used to drive 6l V8 cars and now some of them struggle to buy new 50 cc scooter?
With or without firearm.

In my country, I do not wonder at all.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2010, 11:18:33 PM »
..good post j....

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »
YALL SCARING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :'(
ALL STOCK

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
...we should all be afraid...

..this spill is already affecting even the jet stream...

..brace yourself for hot and violent weather patterns in the midwest and southeast this summer...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 04:48:03 AM »
This thread has gotten too f'n morbid for me. We (as a species) have turned the entire planet into a G.D. toilet. The biggest dilemma in MY life is; If I start shooting the bad guys, doesn't that make me one too?  I'm gonna talk to my ex-wife... Maybe that will cheer me up (after  this thread)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

griffon_j9

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2010, 01:55:31 PM »
morbid... maybe....  but ya do not have to go shooting people, mother nature will adventually thin us out with some type of flu or black plague sort of thing.... sure things will suck for a long time when that happens, but for the planet it will help.... (h1n1 was a test to show that there is really nothing we can do to stop that sort of thing?? )

1970.. only 3 billion people, 2010.. 7 billion and growing faster every year  out of those how many are good and how many are bad? and no longer do I say breeding like rabbits.... ohhh there breeding like humans.

as for our part.... to me we should be developing a way to take the hydrogen from water and using it as a power source..... stop bitching about the cost to convert and  develope the technology to do it effectively (ohhhh did I just found a path for NASA to take? instead of landing on a stupid asteriod ?)

and the oil spill.... dumb asses... that is all I can say.... I wish corporations could learn from there mistakes.... but greed is very blinding... just goes back to my first paragraph.

of course if we go the way of the dino... well problems solved DOH

had a had time deciding if I should even post .... maybe I should not of.. oh well

bah.... done thinking now, sorry for my bad spelling and being morbid and stuff..... going to go eat my fruit loops.

2010 Red Xciting 500RI  51 MPG so far

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »
I liked the fruit loops! The fact is we are at the top of the hill, and starting to slide down.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2010, 06:34:40 PM »
Forgot to fill you in on the local news... bp has given 2.5 million to Franklin county residents. There are 11'000 people here. 1,000 of them are oyster fishermen that have not missed one day of work due to the oil. They get 5.000 bucks each for lost wages. Another 10,000.00 for future wages, and 1,200.00 a day to keep their boats on the water looking for oil. So far 1 local Crack Head has died from partying on his loss of work $'s. forty or fifty trucks have traded owners, and the 2 bars in town have made a years earnings in 1 month. I stated there are 11,000 souls here in Franklin Co. Well there are only 2,500 in Carribelle. For me being a Yankee to begin with... This is like a party at the gates of hell! Wait till they have all seen what they have done here...20 years later, Alaska still poisoned from Exxon Valdex oil spill-2/2

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()