Author Topic: Why America is destined for failure...  (Read 19929 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Why America is destined for failure...
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2014, 11:17:07 PM »
Seven pages summed up in three minutes.

Thank You NuShip! That's on my best posts ever list!

I forget who, and when it was but at some point in history all of the accumulated writings/knowledge were destroyed. The NEW world leaders at that time mis informed the world, and took control.

Information... All we get now is spoon fed rhetoric!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2014, 01:00:25 AM »
The clip is at least a few years old, but in short we the people are the problem. We allowed them to pacify us and in turn they walked all over us with us giving a rats ass. Now it appears too late, I don't think it is but one never knows until the newest incarnation of the Gastapo or  Pope or whoever it is next time comes knocking at your door.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2014, 01:46:46 AM »

You could flood this server w/ all the links to the dangers we face form our government.
 Has anyone read anything on Chemtrails??  I guess that's for our well being as well...

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:06:36 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2014, 05:48:35 AM »
I just had to add something to all this BS.

I was watching some music (utube), and this thought hit me.

Look at all the young kids out there making music. MOST of it is passionate/positive/happy go lucky, but with a message.
They are all asking US< What the F' are we doing?
The world can be / is a, Beautiful place. It's full of amazing things. Somehow or another we (empirical) are destroying both our home, and it's peoples.

I really don't understand how (we) can allow what is happening to happen. Greed?

It's not all of us that make it bad.

GOD?? Maybe get off his ass, and just get rid of those that are the problem. Leave the rest of us to enjoy this beautiful planet. Give these kids a fighting chance...

I do wish God would listen...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:22:03 AM by zombie »

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2014, 05:44:26 PM »
I just had to add something to all this BS.

I was watching some music (utube), and this thought hit me.

Look at all the young kids out there making music. MOST of it is passionate/positive/happy go lucky, but with a message.
They are all asking US< What the F' are we doing?
The world can be / is a, Beautiful place. It's full of amazing things. Somehow or another we (empirical) are destroying both our home, and it's peoples.

I really don't understand how (we) can allow what is happening to happen. Greed?

It's not all of us that make it bad.

GOD?? Maybe get off his ass, and just get rid of those that are the problem. Leave the rest of us to enjoy this beautiful planet. Give these kids a fighting chance...

I do wish God would listen...

That right there is the problem, everyone expects GOD (an invisible man on the sky) to make everything allll better. I hope to not offend anyone in saying this, but there is no magical GOD. Everyone looks to him for salvation, when we need to be focusing on saving ourselves. Christian belief is what messed up so much in this world and people justified GENOCIDE many times in the name of GOD. Us (Americans) almost completely wiped out the native people because "it's God's will". Human beings will save this world, not make believe fairy tail God's. I feel this way about all religions, it's the plague of this earth.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2014, 06:18:17 PM »
I agree 100% with your point.

When I think of GOD, I think of a collective conscious of everyone on the planet. Sort of a majority rule.
The vast majority of us KNOW what is right or wrong, and it is up to that majority to maintain/protect what is right.

Alas we as free beings do not. The vast minority are the ones that take action, and if/when confronted the majority simply sulks away, pretending to not know what has happened.

What I really don't understand is, People in crazy ass countries or regions of the world WILL/DO, gather in mass to demonstrate their belief in a real need for change. Albeit sometimes just a small issue (free speech, clean water) an entire nation will combine to Force a change.

It appears that most Americans are very well aware that we are leading the entire world into a dictatorship/monarchy/new world order/time of Satan.
Yet only 1-2-3,maybe 4% are taking action to stop this.

It begs the question... "How do I stop this from happening, and what are you doing Mr. smart ass?"

Spread the word! Let those that are trying know they are not alone! Utilize the rights granted to us under the constitution of these United States!
In fact READ our Bill of Rights!!!!!!!

Our current president SHOULD be impeached. His predecessor SHOULD have been. Same for the one before him.
They have ALL abused their power of office. They have ALL openly LIED to the American people, yet they remain in office. How?
Next time you get a new boat/plane/car/90" plasma tv/even just a week in Florida, ask yourself... Why should I care what gal the Pres. screws? Why should I care if he lies about it? Why should I care if they disregard the Constitution that this country was built on? Why should I care if my niece/nephew is killed in an unjust war(s) solely to create profit for the corporation that president has a vested interest in? Why should I care if the prison system is full of innocent men/women so our first lady can collect 15% of their commissary money. Why should I care?

Read my post above this one!!! There are children that will suffer/are suffering because people are not doing anything to change what OUR leaders are doing to us.

Enjoy your new vacation home! I'll see you at the marina when you need that scratch in your boat fixed!

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2015, 03:09:06 PM »
just for fun...
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”  - Mark Twain
. mostly 2up city

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2015, 01:41:45 AM »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:50:05 AM by zombie »

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”  - Mark Twain
. mostly 2up city

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2015, 11:29:37 PM »
You know... I'm telling the entire world (or just you guys)  I'd LOVE to just "snap" and make a stand.
Why there is NO Class Action law suit against the United States government levied by the American peoples is astonishing. WTF is wrong with everyone?

Here is the rough cut version. I will Dload it but you all have to watch it while you can.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Gray_State_The_Rise_Full_Movie.php

This is the Utube link to see it full screen. Please take 2 hours to watch it. We owe it to this man, and his family.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 11:31:44 PM by zombie »

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2015, 09:45:29 AM »
I may have missed it in one of the many previous pages,  but I learned of this (the description from the original post  Of The bank b. S. ) from the movie Zeitgeist. 
You seen it?
Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2015, 12:03:35 PM »
I haven't seen it yet but I'll D'load it right now if you read this...  http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

It describes the people that OWN us.

Found the first movie on Utube... 
Watching it now.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:06:20 PM by zombie »

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2015, 05:02:30 PM »
I saw that years ago and it blew my mind.  I'll read your link when I have bathroom time.  Best time to concentrate!
Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()