Author Topic: Back on the forum  (Read 763 times)

Driller

• View Profile
Back on the forum
« on: May 26, 2015, 11:46:25 PM »
I am happy to be back after a long absence. Took a long "test ride" on a nice People S250 that lasted over a year. Great bike, but things changed and it was sold a few months ago. Suffering from MBD (multiple bike disorder) the urge to find something new and different came back. A serious flirtation with a nicely tricked out S9 ac was going on but the owner had second thoughts and decided to keep it.
And then...a rare, hard to find Movie 150 popped up in the area for a price that was hard to turn down.
After going a few rounds with DMV, the paperwork got squared away and now it's mine!
What a neat scoot!
It delivers a level of handling and performance that exceeds my previous expectations.
A long day on the Movie riding the Blue Ridge Parkway and surrounding area convinced me I had not made a mistake bringing this "orphan" home. 8)
Kymco got it right with this scooter. Unfortunately, the general market was not right for the price point the bike was set at.
Poor sales and they go away. :P
Stay tuned for pics and more reflections on the Movie 150.
Cheers!
Driller

0BARK4322

• View Profile
Re: Back on the forum
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 11:48:41 PM »
WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKK 8)
ALL STOCK

houndguy

• Fear the mangy mutt!
  • Your idiotism amuses me.
    • View Profile
    • Scooter Revolution!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 11:40:59 AM »
I'm back too.  It's a nice feeling.   8)
Just another scooter blog - http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 01:16:28 PM »
I am happy to be back after a long absence. Took a long "test ride" on a nice People S250 that lasted over a year. Great bike, but things changed and it was sold a few months ago. Suffering from MBD (multiple bike disorder) the urge to find something new and different came back. A serious flirtation with a nicely tricked out S9 ac was going on but the owner had second thoughts and decided to keep it.
And then...a rare, hard to find Movie 150 popped up in the area for a price that was hard to turn down.
After going a few rounds with DMV, the paperwork got squared away and now it's mine!
What a neat scoot!
It delivers a level of handling and performance that exceeds my previous expectations.
A long day on the Movie riding the Blue Ridge Parkway and surrounding area convinced me I had not made a mistake bringing this "orphan" home. 8)
Kymco got it right with this scooter. Unfortunately, the general market was not right for the price point the bike was set at.
Poor sales and they go away. :P
Stay tuned for pics and more reflections on the Movie 150.
Cheers!
Driller

Well lookie who's here !
The Movie is a bad assed scoot for sure.

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
welcome back Driller
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 01:28:33 PM »
Filming the BRP this summer on my GT is on my to do list.
I have two other places i'd like to film also.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()