Author Topic: Dino or Synthetic for S200?  (Read 2178 times)

eggman

• View Profile
Dino or Synthetic for S200?
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:19:08 AM »
Howdy,

What kind of motor oil are ya'll using in your People S200s? What works for you? Pros and Cons, please.

Eggman

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Dino or Synthetic for S200?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:19:02 AM »
Hey eggman, I just got off the thread about oils. Use the search for "oil" there are lots of posts w/ different views. I have been running full synth in everything I own for 20 some years. Castrol has been my go to motor oil, Golden Spectro for 2t oil, And Napa for gear lube. I honestly do not remember ever having an oil related failure. Knock on wood...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:03:35 PM »
...I'm liking my Royal Purple High Performance Fully Synthetic...

..a bit more expensive, but my scoot has performed it's best ever, since I switched..

peace
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »
Here is a Ps to the thread. The only time I did have an oil related failure was by running out of 2t oil, and filling the bottle with Gas Station brand oil. My first posts on this forum will show what I went through trying to find why my scoot wouldn't run. Cheap oil+Hi-performance scoot= burnt piston.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()