Author Topic: First ride on the new Like  (Read 379 times)

Speed Racer

• View Profile
First ride on the new Like
« on: January 22, 2018, 09:22:50 PM »
Got my new Like back on Saturday once the dealership I purchased it at had fixed a few minor issues under warranty. Beautiful day yesterday in central VA - sunny and temps in the mid 60's. Perfect conditions to try out the new Like. I took it easy as I'm trying to follow the break-in procedure listed in the owners manual and, more importantly, I haven't been on a cycle in over 30 years. It started coming back after a bit of low-speed riding, and soon felt comfortable. I never got above 35 mph, but I didn't need to. It was a blast just taking a leisurely cruise around the residential area where I live!

Can't wait for my next ride, maybe this coming weekend if the warm temps stick around!  :) 

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: First ride on the new Like
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 12:27:22 AM »
Got my new Like back on Saturday once the dealership I purchased it at had fixed a few minor issues under warranty. Beautiful day yesterday in central VA - sunny and temps in the mid 60's. Perfect conditions to try out the new Like. I took it easy as I'm trying to follow the break-in procedure listed in the owners manual and, more importantly, I haven't been on a cycle in over 30 years. It started coming back after a bit of low-speed riding, and soon felt comfortable. I never got above 35 mph, but I didn't need to. It was a blast just taking a leisurely cruise around the residential area where I live!

Can't wait for my next ride, maybe this coming weekend if the warm temps stick around!  :) 
Glad things are copacetic again!
35mph is my happy speed on my LIKE200i. It'll go faster - but I'm in no hurry. If one goes rubber-necking on country lanes - 35 is a good speed.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()