Author Topic: Acceleration problem, general question and turn signal issue  (Read 335 times)

Phizzel23

• View Profile
Acceleration problem, general question and turn signal issue
« on: March 12, 2021, 12:56:19 PM »
My agility 50 started lacking power when I first start to accelerate, I've put about 10000 miles on the engine but this is the first time that this started happening.  I'm assuming it's a variator/clutch issue and please tell me if I'm wrong but that brings me to my next question.  I put the generic 100cc big bore kit off of ebay on as well as a performance exhaust so what variator/clutch set up should I be running?  Also, my turn signals only work sometimes and having looked to the best of my abilities I can't see where there would be a short at it.  Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Matuna3343

• View Profile
Re: Acceleration problem, general question and turn signal issue
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 09:47:20 PM »
If your scooter is slow try upjetting the main jet put bigger main jet in the carb and mess with the roller weights with heavier rollers you will have better top speed, and with light er you will get better acceleration but lower top speed,try finding something in between those two.Also if your scooter is slow at take off that may be the clutch spring there is aftermarket clutch spring for better performance

eamartin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 11:28:38 PM »
1 - Did this problem exist before installing the big bore kit?
2 - Did the scooter ever run correctly after installing the big bore kit? 

Phizzel23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 11:55:39 PM »
Yeah, it's ran great the whole time since I put it on up until maybe a week ago and I've had it on there atleast a year, year and a half.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()