Author Topic: Max is moving to Canada!  (Read 1786 times)

max oradea

• View Profile
Max is moving to Canada!
« on: October 12, 2014, 07:19:55 PM »
Hey guys i am moving to Canada Vancouver for the next three years at least! so you are welcome to bring your bikes over either riding them or on a trailer for me to look at it. i will be under country arrest for 3 years since i was absent for the last 5 years out of 5 years because i was getting my medical education. so no if you are in the u.s. please come to me because i am not allowed to leave the territory of Canada.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Max is moving to Canada!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:40:03 AM »
WHAT! Locked in CANADA!

That's like being stuck in the bed sheets... Trust me. It's easy to get out.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

max oradea

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 06:20:39 AM »
i heard about the boarder... its just a road with hidden infrared sensors that most people dont know that they are in America until the mobile phones start charging them for roaming. but if i am busted i will be deported... gonna stay put! but all venox owners are welcome to come by for a chill out!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »
Sorry for your lot Max. I guess there are worse things tho.
I let you know before I attempt to have the entire country arrested.I think I mentioned it before...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Mike-the-Bike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 02:08:30 PM »
Lots of great riding around Vancouver, so I have read...welcome back to the Western Hemisphere!  How was that big European Adventure Ride you took some months ago.

max oradea

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 10:12:56 PM »
spent that cash with my ex in Greece. dont regret it but if only i had enough time to do both trips. Now i am finally a M.D. i have not got on the bike in 2 weeks... this is really killing. and the moving to Canada is not making things any better.
The dont have Skoda or Venox in north America.

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 11:19:41 AM »
Bummer about not having the Venox where you're going Max.  Err, and why the frigg would you want a bloody Skoda anyway ?  Now, don't you go getting all cut and sensitive on me and sending a hundred or so angry faces will you Max. I'm only joking okay !  Hope Canada's good to you Amigo.
Regards, Hairy Bob.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:14:40 AM by Hairy Bob »
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

max oradea

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 02:29:59 PM »
Really wanted the Skoda Superb as my 1st car after graduation... but instead got a Ford C-max hybrid... thought it had my name on it so why not costs more then a Mustang then something terrible happened... why is gasoline so cheap in the US and Canada! just makes buying a hybrid silly. should have got a Mustang or something else. come on 50 dollars for a full tank... its... unbelievable. who cares about sitting in traffic with a 2l engine on.

Mike-the-Bike

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 04:47:28 PM »
Well, now that you are an MD, you could afford to get that new H2 from Kawasaki!  Gas is cheaper over here, because we get our gas from our own land with imported stocks as well.  Europe is all imported, so it's higher (plus the EU has a super high tax).  If we could drill for our own oil in the Gulf of Mexico (like before the current white house usurper), our gas would be around $1.75 per gallon--like it was before bozo took office.  I use non-ethanol fuel ("real gas"), which is 90 octane and about thirty cents more per gallon than the high test.  Presently, my fuel is $3.37 per gallon, and I use that in both motorcycles, both cars, and my lawn equipment.    Do you guys have ethanol in your gas in Canada?

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 06:53:54 PM »
  In canada shell has stations that sell 94  Oct. gas ethenal free,. and canadian tire gas bars have the same,. across canada,coast to coast,. the shell stations you have to check which stations have the ethenal free

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()