Author Topic: Main headlight bulb blown [SOLVED]  (Read 3848 times)

Aceforever

• View Profile
Main headlight bulb blown [SOLVED]
« on: January 01, 2016, 05:12:39 AM »
Hey y'all, happy new year!

I have an old 2006 Kymco Agility and noticed my headlight is no longer working. Woohoo, happy 10th anniversary for Kymco Agility :D
I am trying to find out how to change it myself. I can't seem to find a good youtube video on the Kymco Agility? Does anyone know the type of light bulb to buy or am I better off taking it in to the workshop? I don't want to pay that much if unnecessary.

I appreciate your input and advice.
P.S. if you need more details about the scooter then let me know?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:03:40 AM by Aceforever »

jeeves

• Dubrovnik, Croatia
    • View Profile
Re: Main headlight bulb blown
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 01:16:43 PM »

Hey y'all, happy new year!

I have an old 2006 Kymco Agility and noticed my headlight is no longer working. Woohoo, happy 10th anniversary for Kymco Agility :D
I am trying to find out how to change it myself. I can't seem to find a good youtube video on the Kymco Agility? Does anyone know the type of light bulb to buy or am I better off taking it in to the workshop? I don't want to pay that much if unnecessary.

I appreciate your input and advice.
P.S. if you need more details about the scooter then let me know?

Thanks in advance

It should be the same as on my Agility City 125.

The bulb is HS1 35/35w.

There are 3 philips screws under the headlight and 1 big one above the headlight under a small plastic cover.
After removing the screws slowly pull the whole light assembly out to get to the bulb connector.
Disconnect the bulb wires, replace bulb, and put everything back.
Easy -Peasy ;-)

Sorry, no pictures.
Agility City 125

Aceforever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 02:22:59 AM »
Thanks, I disconnected the bulb. Interesting it has an oval shape light bulb?
The inscription is '12v 35/35 walt H11'. I wonder if this is the original or a cheaper light bulb?
I think exactly like this one but white bulb:

I noticed the newer light bulbs has a thinner bulb compared to this one. Could I use any another other light bulb or do I have to use a 12v 35/35W H11?
I will ring around and see where I can buy this particular light bulb?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:24:52 AM by Aceforever »

Aceforever

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 04:42:13 AM »
Hey guys, I took it in to the nearest part store and couldn't find a match. I called the workshop and they said the same. I am trying to look online it seem there is not much info except a similar type light bulb?

I have a Kymco Agility 2006 so was wondering if anyone has the same light bulb(12v 35/35w H11) as me and changed it themselves?

Am hoping to have it sorted by Monday otherwise I will have to use another way of transport for night time.

Could I use this one here S2 bulb: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/s2-bulb

P.S guys, is the 12728 12V 35/35W S2 BA20D the same as 12v 35/35w H11?
http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ukOOIFXXXXX3XXXXq6xXFXXXK/Light-font-b-Bulbs-b-font-Round-Style-2-Contact-font-b-S2-b-font-font.jpg
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:57:37 AM by Aceforever »

Aceforever

• View Profile
Re: Main headlight bulb blown [SOLVED]
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 07:02:23 AM »
Not sure why this forum is quiet? Anyway, finally got my light bulb delivered and now I know for certain this light bulb B35 12v 35w/35 BA20D fits perfectly for Kymco Agility 2006.

[Case close]

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()