Scooters - 125 to 300 > People 150

Vacuum plumbing on My People 150

(1/3) > >>

lbmcconnell:
Well great morning all hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  I thought I would kick things of on the positive side. So my issue is that of lack of taking enough images prior to taking my Kymmie apart to rebuild the carb.  Apparently I went a little far during disassembly and disconnected some hoses and I am not sure where they go.  I know I have not posted images yet but I will when I get home tonight.  No they are note referenced in the service manual other than a drawing and "to air" means nothing to me.  So what I am hoping is that someone out there has or can take a picture of theirs as reference.  She has been un started for so long (5 years) and I really want to get her back on the street.  More tonight and thanks in advance.  Also appreciate all of the other posts here.

Cheers

Lane M

Ruffus:
 Welcome here in this hive, Lane M!
Pls see att link, maybe helps

https://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=31762.msg222535#msg222535

lbmcconnell:
Sorry the above did not help as I need the hose routing.  See below for more visualizations.  Click for full size.

In this image are 2 of the connections I need to, well connect.  I've tried to label them all the same.  in some of the below images I thought the end labeled #1 might head out towards the airbox.

The below reference is what was shown from the parts section.  the service manual helped with the carb but not this.  Hoping someone can tell me where they go.

Thanks in advance

lbmcconnell:
I will also work on a video to post.  I think I can do that on youtube.

Iahawk:
OK, we'll get you there!...in your first pic, #2 vents to atmosphere, it connects to nothing.

in your 2nd pic, #3 connects to #1 from your first pic.

my first pic (of my People S200, which looks very similar to yours) shows the line from the fuel tank, 2nd pic shows where this line connect to.

On my scoot the line in your first pic goes from the fuel tank forward  along the right side of the scoot frame (as you're sitting on it) and connects to your 2nd pic, #3, at the front right of the motor, closer to where the spark plug is.

the 2 lines that come off this - first one circled in yellow, goes to the a Y which connects to the intake manifold. The 2nd line, circled in red, goes under my floor board to one of those emission canisters.

kind of confusing..but hope this helps get you started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version