Author Topic: Headlight Bezel  (Read 3538 times)

TheJeepChef

• View Profile
Headlight Bezel
« on: September 26, 2019, 04:47:49 AM »
Hey y’all. I have a 2018 Compagno 110 that I’ve owned about six months. The only real fear I’ve had about owning this scooter is that someone would not see it sitting in a parking spot and hit it. Well...last night that fear became a reality. The sorry bastards didn’t leave a note or even bother picking it up. Luckily the damage was fairly minimal and I believe I can repair everything on it myself. However, the chrome bezel that goes around the headlight was nowhere to be found. I guess they wanted a souvenir. I’ve spent all day searching online only to come up empty. Do any of you fine folks know where I can find that part? It seems like the Compagno is not a very popular model. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

big blue

• View Profile
Re: Headlight Bezel
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 09:22:28 PM »
Check the sticky notes at the General Discussion page of this forum there is a list of dealers that carry Kymco parts. There you can find a local parts outlet for your Compagno.
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
Re: Headlight Bezel
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 07:01:51 AM »
Never park a scooter in a "car parking space"!!  It's sure to get slammed. Always look for something out of the way, or for motorcycles.  Just sayin'  Other than that, the 110 is an awesome small-frame scoot - there's nothing like it!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 08:29:21 AM by JJJoseph »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()