Author Topic: scooter ran out of oil.  (Read 815 times)

pabfri5096

• View Profile
scooter ran out of oil.
« on: March 26, 2014, 04:08:11 PM »

New here. Own 2013 kymco super 8 150. I purchased it with 600 miles on it. Had it for a month and it wouldn't start, battery dead. I was told that fuse shook loose because i ride on a dirt road. A month to the day i got it back it did exavt same yhing. In shop for a month all electrical had to be redone because bike pulled 5amps while bike was off. Problems with it starting when temp below 50.

Left to go to store, started fine, went 1/2 mile, died wouldn't restart. Dealer had it 2 wks. I was told there was a broken valve on underside of engine
 They said i could rife it bit it would spit oil and dirt could get in engine. Neither of which sound good so they had it until fixed.

I picked it up on a Friday and a week and one day later i am going 60, then 50, 40, stopped on side of road. They said the last time i ran the oil out, no compression in engine. All the previous issues covered by warranty.  I was told nothing about oil and since "spitting oil" was mentioned, i thought oil would have been fixed prior to pick up.

Anyone have any suggest?  (Sorry about length)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()