Author Topic: Agility 125 will not stay running  (Read 713 times)

dabumpers1977

• View Profile
Agility 125 will not stay running
« on: March 30, 2016, 01:57:07 AM »
Hello,
 Please help me. I have a 2013 Agility 125 it will not stay running. It starts idils then when I give it gas dies out. I have changed spark plug, cleaned carb, changed oil, put gas in it. There is no fuel mixture screw on the carb. However I think this might be a vacume line issue. There are so many lines that I have no idea what goes where and to what. I have t's and a black small thing that almost looks like a filter that goes into a T as well. There is a line coming from that Carb that's a gas line that isn't hooked to anything. I need help!!!

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Agility 125 will not stay running
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 04:38:54 PM »
You double posted for the same problem. I will guess you bought this thing from someone who could not figure out the rat's nest of hoses, right? You have a vacuum leak if you have tubing open to atmosphere. Start from there.

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Jim Moore

• View Profile
Re: Agility 125 will not stay running
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 09:56:37 AM »
OK, that's a lean condition. The most common cause of a lean condition is a dirty carb. If you're confident that it is clean, replace your fuel filter next. Next, there is a vacuum line that attaches to the petcock at the bottom of the fuel tank. Make sure that's attached, and not cracked or worn.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()