Author Topic: I'm back! Sort of.  (Read 687 times)

Areomyst

• Scootin' America!
    • View Profile
    • American Scooter Forum - Scooter Invasion
I'm back! Sort of.
« on: March 23, 2016, 12:28:32 PM »
Hi guys,

So, my Super 9 is being rebuilt to be a road coarse scooter instead of a drag racing bike.  I'll be setting it up to run at the local karting track, and I hope to be making my first tests by April.

Some of you may be aware that I have a Yamaha Jog now, that I'm turning into a 1/8 mile sprinter.  I like my Kymco, but the Minarelli engine is certainly far superior to the Kymco powerplant as far as modifications go.  Still - the Kymco is awesome and I look forward to getting it on the track.

I'm sure some of you have checked out the scooter forum at www.scooterinvasion.net/forum before. I have recently remodeled the forum and I'm looking for feedback! I've been "MIA" for a while as life has thrown me a few nasty curve balls over the past year and change, but I'm back in action and participating in the board again - both mine and Kymcoforum. If you get a chance, check out scooterinvasion and let me know what you think!

~Josh
www.scooterinvasion.net - Tech help, repairs & tuning.

paceneedsstides

• Cuz I can't drive...55!!...No I mean that I try...
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back! Sort of.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 05:43:17 AM »
Ahhh I'm finding you all over the net lol
2013 Kymco/Malossi Like 70 2T
Technigas Next R Chrome exhaust
Malossi Dellorto 19mm Carb
94 main jet
Malossi Multivar
Dr Pulley 6gr Sliders
Malossi Blue Rear Pulley Spring
Malossi Torsion controller
Stage 6 Sport Pro Clutch
Stage 6 upgear kit
Malossi PHBG Open Racing Filter Chrome Covered

Areomyst

• Scootin' America!
    • View Profile
    • American Scooter Forum - Scooter Invasion
Re: I'm back! Sort of.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 02:59:51 PM »
Ahhh I'm finding you all over the net lol

Hah!  Well, I hope that's not a bad thing. :)  As I own Vespa and Kymco scooters I've been on modernvespa and kymcoforum a bit lately.

I'll update my Super 9 thread on here when I get the chance.  I sold the white body kit to a local fellow, and the bike will look a lot different.  I didn't want the nice panels on the bike in the event that I crash at the track and mess them up!  Heh.

Cheers!

~Josh
www.scooterinvasion.net - Tech help, repairs & tuning.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()