Author Topic: People S200 rear wheel removal and rear brake shoe replacement  (Read 7902 times)

brianmckewen

• View Profile
Re: People S200 rear wheel removal and rear brake shoe replacement
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2021, 07:07:55 PM »
Did not realize tub had to be off to get to cvt cover. I have new set of weights, Sliders, I like them on my helix, so will try them here. I will inspect belt but will probably buy new one and replace so I don't have to worry about that for a while. I got the wrong size weights. I ordered 14 gram instead of 13 but I don't think this will change performance much and I am not much of a "sport" rider. I just like to putt around and smile. Thanks again. Brian.
2009 Kymco People S200
2022 Honda Navi
2022 Honda ADV 150

Tromper

• Seattlish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2021, 03:41:25 AM »
As I recall if you leave one bolt off or drill one hole and add a removable cover for it (metal or plastic, available at hardware stores usually) you could remove that without taking the cover off.  I sold mine before I made the mod, but I did give it some serious though and probably would have drilled the hole if I'd kept it longer.

Far as sliders.  I'd go one gram down from stock weight.  I had the OEM weight for the slider and it killed the flat spot but I still thought just a bit more in the lower end would have been nice.

Did not realize tub had to be off to get to cvt cover. I have new set of weights, Sliders, I like them on my helix, so will try them here. I will inspect belt but will probably buy new one and replace so I don't have to worry about that for a while. I got the wrong size weights. I ordered 14 gram instead of 13 but I don't think this will change performance much and I am not much of a "sport" rider. I just like to putt around and smile. Thanks again. Brian.
2008 SYM HD200 "Niwanibiz"
2018 Suzuki Burgman AN650z "Bebaamaadizid"

k9 S200 (Blue) "Max" (Sold)
k8 SYM HD200 "Indigo" (Deceased)
k7 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Ohanzee" (Sold)

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 11:28:01 AM »
@lahawk,
just saw your documentation right now, GREAT!!
This is really something useful, again compliment!
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()