Author Topic: [VIDEO] "Bandit" got inked.  (Read 971 times)

wkreps

• View Profile
[VIDEO] "Bandit" got inked.
« on: May 31, 2014, 12:43:52 AM »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:07:54 AM by wkreps »
Wayne

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: "Bandit" got inked.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 03:06:49 AM »
Old school Bad Ass Kreps!

Roll a pack of Lucky's up in your t shirt sleeve, and I'll introduce you to my sister.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 03:11:34 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blackhawkfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 06:52:22 PM »
Love your decals and your scoot's name! I've found your videos to be very informative, too. Was it a problem to get the Super 8 decals off? 
Proud owner of a red 2013 Kymco Super 8 150k
Scooter is stock

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 06:41:54 PM »
Love your decals and your scoot's name! I've found your videos to be very informative, too. Was it a problem to get the Super 8 decals off?
Nah, it was easy cause I had the right tool. Apparently they make flat plastic razor blades just for that. Peeled them right off without marring the painted surface. Then cleaned the glue off with WD40 (VERY SPARINGLY). I used as little as possible cause they guy who did the decals said that WD40 residue will not allow them to stick. So after it was off I washed with a heavy concentration of soap/water. Then washed again with water. Compared touch of cleaned area to that of an area that had no WD40 on it. No issues what so ever getting them to stick. No way to salvage the original Super8 decals cause they came off in many pieces.
Wayne

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:35:11 PM »
I seriously considered the Super8 when I was looking for a scoot, Like 200 won out just barely. Nice bike and cool nn for it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()