Author Topic: SEAT  (Read 1316 times)

feebleknievel

• View Profile
    • Kickin Country hITS
SEAT
« on: October 05, 2013, 07:16:18 PM »
HAD seat re padded- added 5/16 gel bad that covers the whole front side my 295 pounds was a lil un comfy but now wow almost fall asleep on it new lithium battery installed now it cranks without any issues new tires front and back.removed the cheap looking stickers have order some more from http://doityourselflettering.com/ orange with black n white background have the new bgelt just have not added it got my touch up paint perfect match was gonna change the exhaust but decided not to new oil filter oil,gear oil well guess thats about it for now .lol

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: SEAT
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 02:53:25 AM »
Pictures of your scoot & its new seat, please?
Thanks
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

feebleknievel

• View Profile
    • Kickin Country hITS
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »
Pictures of your scoot & its new seat, please?
Thanks
same seat just added a gel pad under the cover that goes from the but rest area to the front hump :)

wakeupmaggie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:59:22 PM »
I think I'm going to order the Airhawk R air cushion for my scooter.  I have to measure the seat first though.

Have any of you tried this seat cushion?  It gets 4.5 stars on Amazon.com and my brother likes his very much.  Seems like a cheaper option that reconfiguring the seat.

Somerset County, New Jersey
DT300i

mszallen

• Live to ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 04:00:59 PM »
Where did you get the gel pad from and what was the cost of installing?  Definitely need to do something with this seat and want something that doesn't look like an add on.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()