Author Topic: help please  (Read 420 times)

sime77

• View Profile
help please
« on: October 09, 2015, 04:54:28 PM »
My son's kymco super9 50cc won't start we have changed the piston and rings as these broke scooter wouldn't go over 20mph changed gear oil was running for a couple of hours then went to pull off on it and it died and won't start there is a spark and fuel in the spark plug the carb is sucking just not sure what to do had to buy a battery as the kick start broke but it worked fine off this please help .

2wheelfun

• View Profile
Re: help please
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 03:15:04 PM »
Don't know where to start with your post. Sentences help a reader to better understand the post. Did you mess with the timing at all when doing the piston and rings? Do you have a bright blue spark or yellow? Is it flooding out?

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 03:18:46 PM »
Don't know where to start with your post. Sentences help a reader to better understand the post...
I hate to be the grammar nazi, but I agree. Please use punctuation and we could understand the problem better than that long run-on sentence.
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

sime77

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 06:16:54 PM »
Hi sorry about that . Yes there is a bright blue spark . My son says he didn't mess with the timing . I can't understand how it was running for a few hours then just cut out and would Not start up again .
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:19:29 PM by sime77 »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()