Author Topic: Help with Problem PLEASE!  (Read 1896 times)

PharmD

• View Profile
Help with Problem PLEASE!
« on: August 26, 2008, 01:14:37 AM »
Hello,
  I am new to the Forum from LR, Arkansas and am having trouble with my Agility 50... First a little background... I have had the scooter for about 6 months. It has 650km on the odometer. It has fresh oil and a new spark plug. The gas is maybe 2 weeks old. I recently loaded the scoot up in my truck and drove it to my parents house and then loaded it up again and brought it home. Once I got it home... it is running very rough and then dies. I can barely keep it running. If I twist the throttle up steadily it will die, but if I "rock the throttle back and forth quickly" it will rev up and just runs rough. When I let off the throttle then... it dies... I should just take it into my dealer as it is still under warranty, but they are so backed up right now... Any help is greatly appreciated!

-PharmD

Bob O

• View Profile
Re: Help with Problem PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »
Compared to other forums I belong to, this Kymco forum isn't active by any means.   My only suggestion would be to check the air filter. 

You might also try to adjust the idle mixture screw to 3 turns out.  It did wonders on mine.
RIDE or go home!
A wife-beater is nothing more than a big CRY BABY!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()