Author Topic: Lunch with Crossbolt  (Read 665 times)

EvilTessmacher

• View Profile
Re: Lunch with Crossbolt
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 09:56:05 PM »
Pardon my paranoia, but the best I'm willing give you is that I'm in Georgia, east of Atlanta.

And trust me, those three MC groups around here are not like anything you've ever encountered. 

The one I mentioned where I could get shot, is currently a target of the GBI and several other law enforcement agencies. They make Hell's Angels look like a bunch of toothless grandpas on tricycles. Drugs, gun-running, and not one but two prostitution rings. And a lot more that hasn't quite made it into the news. They are seriously dangerous folks.

The other one only accepts people of their same ethnicity, and my ancestors were Dutch-Prussian. Which is not what theirs were.

The third group, well, I just don't make enough money to fit in there. They all are the "I'm wealthy and that makes me better than you" type. The Country Club set, and a lot like the Judge in the Caddyshack movie. Not folks with whom I would willingly choose to associate. 

If there are any other groups, I'm completely unaware of them.

I wish I could make it to the meet-up, but I have a hard travel radius of 50 miles.
Two things to consider...
1) The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese.
2) Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

---
2018 Kymco 400i - "Diana"
2013 Honda PCX - "Natasha"
1982 Honda PA-50

Clampett

• Uncle Jed
    • View Profile
    • My Maps
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 10:37:47 PM »
Are you coming to the Maxi scoots meet up in September?  If so we will finally meet in person.

Baby sitting an elderly parent that is disabled, so play it a few days at a time, but I plan to come up a day or two.
I'm surprised we haven't ran into each other already as I've been posting pics up around the Guntersville area lately also.
Either way, next ride I take going your way, I'll PM you!!!!

klaviator

• Huntsville, Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2018, 02:31:43 AM »
Baby sitting an elderly parent that is disabled, so play it a few days at a time, but I plan to come up a day or two.
I'm surprised we haven't ran into each other already as I've been posting pics up around the Guntersville area lately also.
Either way, next ride I take going your way, I'll PM you!!!!

I'm planning on making the rides on Wednesday and Saturday.  I wish I could make all of the meetup but I'm still working. 

If you're free this Sunday we have this ride coming up: http://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=3073.0
I Ride Therefore I Am

Rocket City, Al

klaviator

• Huntsville, Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2018, 02:39:20 AM »
Pardon my paranoia, but the best I'm willing give you is that I'm in Georgia, east of Atlanta.

And trust me, those three MC groups around here are not like anything you've ever encountered. 

The one I mentioned where I could get shot, is currently a target of the GBI and several other law enforcement agencies. They make Hell's Angels look like a bunch of toothless grandpas on tricycles. Drugs, gun-running, and not one but two prostitution rings. And a lot more that hasn't quite made it into the news. They are seriously dangerous folks.

The other one only accepts people of their same ethnicity, and my ancestors were Dutch-Prussian. Which is not what theirs were.

The third group, well, I just don't make enough money to fit in there. They all are the "I'm wealthy and that makes me better than you" type. The Country Club set, and a lot like the Judge in the Caddyshack movie. Not folks with whom I would willingly choose to associate. 

If there are any other groups, I'm completely unaware of them.

I wish I could make it to the meet-up, but I have a hard travel radius of 50 miles.

I lived in a North Western Atlanta Suburb for 11 years.  I met plenty of people from the internet.  However, I didn't have a 50 mile travel radius.  Except for commuting around town I seldom go for a ride that doesn't exceed a 50 miles travel radius.
I Ride Therefore I Am

Rocket City, Al

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()