Author Topic: installing old top box with new lights on yager,. givi box,  (Read 1317 times)

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
installing old top box with new lights on yager,. givi box,
« on: September 05, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
checking 10 year old top box all LED lights half dead so rip them out,.  bought 8 foot length of lights with wires at both ends ,  cut to size two lengths for running and brake lights ,  left over piece enough for turn signals, the fun part is attaching wires to led lights ,  would like to find easer way to do that, 
draw lines on box where to stick lights,  then stick them on,  hope I drew the lines to fit the red reflector, it worked !!!,.  now the wiring, using a 5 flat plug,  ran blue wire to brake light , ran brown wire to running light ,  ran yellow wire to right turn light,  ran green wire to left light,  the white  wire is ground for the top box,  repeat wiring in top box to match,  checking as you wire it in, I had to do it twice ,  that it old man Goulet  de dee

Louder North

• View Profile
Re: installing old top box with new lights on yager,. givi box,
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 08:19:50 PM »
You are the man de dee! 

Get you get the variator all sorted out on the Yager/Frost?

2009 Kymco Frost (aka Yager 200i)
10,000 km
bought used in 2018
2007 Aprilia SR50 (Morini motor)
2013 Aprilia SR50 (Piaggio motor)
1986 BMW R80

de dee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 01:41:35 AM »
  still waiting for parts from USA., but I grownd down the variator from my downtown to fit my frost, so it runs,  just cant put the cover on it, the downtown part is bigger fins , 

de dee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 07:05:10 AM »

does not look like we are riding this year in dec. snow coming by the foot and more,  my frost is still running well, 
  I thought my Piaggio B V 350 wet clutch was making noise so I bought a new one after it arrived , took it apart and found all that was wrong was the chim washer is not in place and it was rubbing against the caseing found the washer in the casing installed it and no noise, now I have a spare clutch, for a future job,  MERRY XMAS TO ALL, MY NEW TABLE IS GOOD TO WORK ON., 
ALL I NEED IS HEAT GOT TO INSULATE THE CEILING,  AND INSTALL A GAS HEATER $$$$$

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()