Author Topic: Xciting 400 Videos  (Read 506 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Xciting 400 Videos
« on: December 31, 2015, 09:44:24 PM »

Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
Re: Xciting 400 Videos
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:18:00 AM »
HNY Stig! Nice looking scoot, engine is no doubt bullet proof, great storage etc. My problem is the ergonomics of the big scoots for a 6ft rider. Look in the 4th vid you'll see the guys knees above his ass when fully seated. My knees would be too close to the steering housing. Just not comfy in my book from the looks of the small guy on it. If they could fix that problem they'd have a winner.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Xciting 400 Videos
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 08:40:24 PM »
HNY Stig! Nice looking scoot, engine is no doubt bullet proof, great storage etc. My problem is the ergonomics of the big scoots for a 6ft rider. Look in the 4th vid you'll see the guys knees above his ass when fully seated. My knees would be too close to the steering housing. Just not comfy in my book from the looks of the small guy on it. If they could fix that problem they'd have a winner.
On a Forza 300 you can raise the handlebars easily to give a 6'3" rider plenty of room. ....can't do this on a Burgman 400 but you have 50mm more knee room, which doesn't sound like much - but made it perfect for a 6'3" rider.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()