Author Topic: 20% off at Treatland.tv  (Read 1435 times)

paceneedsstides

• Cuz I can't drive...55!!...No I mean that I try...
    • View Profile
20% off at Treatland.tv
« on: December 26, 2015, 12:57:46 AM »

the rumors are true! 20% off end of the year super saver, super sale, super clearance, everything MUST GO GO GO, sale at your favorite moped store, treatland.tv . gosh, i love those guys.

from now until thurs DEC 31st at thee stroke of midnight you can enjoy 20% off all available TREATS with the coupon code - 'mytreats' and free shipping over $150 (sorry international dudes, contiguous 48 USA only) with the coupon code 'freeship'. if your order is over $150 enter both coupons to get the 20% discount and the free shipping. this should equal big savings!!! if not then go back to step 1 and start over!!

let's go over those codes again:

20% off, use code 'mytreats'
free shipping over $150, use code 'freeship'

notations : coupons valid from now, as in, right now, until thurs dec 31st at 11:59PM, coupons not valid for dealers, free shipping will ship by our chosen method (ups ground, USPS parcel post, USPS priority), coupons must be entered at the time the order is placed in the box marked 'secret code goes here'.

we are closed thursday and friday this week AND thurs/fri next week so the majority of orders placed during the sale will ship out the week of 1/4-1/8. we'll get a bunch out this coming mon-weds (12/28/-12/30) and we'll do some overtime for you too instead of staying home and eating pie on the couch in our jammies so I hope that makes you feel better. however, yes, it would be in your best interest to just plan on your order shipping out the first week of the new year 1/4-1/8. sure you could take away everyone's holiday at the shop and ruin xmas and the new year and 2016, but i don't think you would want to do that, would you? I know i'm not going to!!! that would be so un treat like. it would make the most sense to let your treat elves enjoy the holidays and have a few days to chill before the madness of 2016. so to sum that up and cause i haven't met the boss mans word count minimum on this essay, we're going to have your order out as soon as possible, but we have a bunch of days we are taking off for the holiday, so please don't be mad at us. we promise to return to our posts on time in 2016 and fulfill all your dark, wet moped part shipping fantasies like never before. oh my.

2015 has been insane! 2016 is going to be even more insane! thank you again for all the orders. we have many amazing treats in store for you in 2016.

enjoy the holidays!!!
xoxo
treatland, 'international friend of moped'

2013 Kymco/Malossi Like 70 2T
Technigas Next R Chrome exhaust
Malossi Dellorto 19mm Carb
94 main jet
Malossi Multivar
Dr Pulley 6gr Sliders
Malossi Blue Rear Pulley Spring
Malossi Torsion controller
Stage 6 Sport Pro Clutch