Author Topic: Any of these variators fit our Super9???  (Read 1177 times)

Greenbean

• View Profile
Any of these variators fit our Super9???
« on: August 17, 2010, 02:20:47 AM »
I have enjoyed Dr Pulley weights in my Super9 for a year now and was curious if any of these models cross over to the Super9?

What performance variators do you all recommend and do you have to match them up with the clutch for best results?

http://www.unionmaterial.com/VariatorsvsScooterModels.htm

art

• View Profile
Re: Any of these variators fit our Super9???
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 04:09:09 PM »
 I believe the #4 will fit. The agility and people 50 will interchange so it should fit the s9. I have not seen an s9 up close,but we think it's the same motor as the people AC.
 Do they give any more info on the veriaters. Taller driveface or changed ramp angle. I have not seen these before. I like there other stuff!
 I have been running the malossi and an after market drive face,this look's to be a new possibilty if you can get the whole set mached in one shot.
 Your next step would be the contra probably mallosi green or something  = .
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 11:31:49 PM »
..i'm coming to believe that most of the cvt bits on the 50cc will interchange...

..notwithstanding different brands...as some brand"s components are proprietary..

..(there's that word again)...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

art

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 12:02:02 AM »
 Ha! running a partial 50cc spring in the s200. Had to cut another to match the length  but it works,Just dont know the pressure or rpm range :D  I'm liking the #4 for the people 50 did a little more digging around,might have to get one  ;D  There's a shop in florida that has it for $100 not sure its the full kit + 2 sets of Dr pully sliders  :o . $170 at another it is the full kit.
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()