Author Topic: Somehelp need with Super 9 MODS  (Read 1451 times)

krisnet55

• View Profile
Somehelp need with Super 9 MODS
« on: July 22, 2010, 01:15:13 PM »
Well I finally got all the parts and to my surprise my friend had told me that his scooter was LC while its AC >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So at this point im not sure what fits and what not. Wanted to ask whats compatible and what 70cc should I go with. This has taken so much time (waste of time) that I feel like throwing the towel and let him deal with it, so much reading and research all to find out its a freaking AC model. How the Fu<k can you not know what scooter you have!!!!!!!!!!!!

The parts I have are the following and need to know if they fit the AC

Malossi CARB.KIT PHBG 19 AS KYMCO 50
  Article Code 1611028

Malossi VARIATOR MULTIVAR for SCOOTER
  Article Code 51 9988

Malossi Primary Gears HTQ Z 15/44
  Article Code  6711802

Oh and whatever doesnt fit is for sale.
I also have the Malossi "LC" 70 cc kit for sale

art

• View Profile
Re: Somehelp need with Super 9 MODS
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
You wouldn't be the first,i think all but the kit should fit,You might be able to exchange the kit depending on who ya got it from although there is talk of turning an ac into a lc.   ;D  Don't do it!You could install all that you have on the bike while waiting for the return (replacment)kit.I,m running the airsol If i had it to do allover again would have got the malossi kit because it has more rings on the piston.the airsol only has one,other than that it has performed great.If you can't get it exchanged,check out sip scooters they have some great deals on kits. Weres the tecnogas r2   
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()