Author Topic: Don't be surprised....That's how Street look like in Taiwan...Full of Scooters  (Read 8039 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Melvin.....

Melvin Guilstsin... Not Melvin Guillard. In all fairness it is hard to tell them apart.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
I think he's a robot. Definitely more than one Alex too.

Side by side

Vivo

• View Profile
Melvin Guilstsin... Not Melvin Guillard. In all fairness it is hard to tell them apart.

They're all Melvins....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
I was trying so hard to put the two Melvin's in the same post but got pissed at the day, and kept messing up.

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
Some more of Ailix's entertaining posts on various threads here:

I absolutely agree with you regarding Reached a milestone today. It is also not changed for me.But you have given me milestone changes information.  SO thanks for share this valuable information.

As per my knowledge GT 300i Oil Filter good for engine. I know some advantages of GT 300i Oil Filter like Reusable Technology, Limited Flow Restriction, Extended Life of Conventional Filters, Improved Reliability of Electro- hydraulic Valves, Quick Wear Metal Inspections and many more.

Motorcycle is available in different type of models and features. Kymco electric motorcycle is one type of best electronic bike. Its eco friendly features and great facility.

Engine is very useful accessories for vehicle. There are many different type of engine available in markets. It is machine designed to convert energy into useful mechanical motion.
    I like this one...  :D :D

Kymco Vitality 50 4T is such nice and amazing scooters. Its have lots of features and facility. You share useful website for scooter parts and accessories. Its popular model parts and  feature include Kymco People S 50.

Hi friend, Tires are very useful for all vehicle without the tires your vehicles not look complete. If you want to buy new tires for your vehicle and found new tires i want to suggest you that you can get the tires on the dealer shop and also get the tires on online shop who is a dealer to sell all automotive parts and vehicle.
     :D :D

I think online store is the best place to scooter parts. There are lots of online store and some online stores are the dealer who provide all parts of you vehicles so i think you get good parts from online store. It provide all size of part which easily fitted in our vehicles. Online store offer great price on each part of vehicles.

Thank you so much to give me a reply.Such a nice posting creating by you and you solve my problems.Rev limiter  is the best part of the car engine .You must care your car fuel pump to remove rev limiter from kymco super 9.

I am totally agree with you that Battery Draining Issues are to be consider as a most awaiting for every one. It could be healthy discussion  about this topic.

And many more...  It  appears to be a forum-bot as many of the sentence "parts/segments/phrases" are used over repeatedly on many different forum websites but then you have the occasional normal reply also.

Now to get back on topic - Wow, that is a lot of scooters!   ;D

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 02:16:42 PM by bdrannik »
2011 DT300i - Givi Windshield - HID 5K Low/High Beams - LED Tail/Turn/License Bulbs - Front signal mirrors converted to running lights/signal - Dummy bulbs to LED 5K white running light/amber signals -  Givi E55 w/Admore LED Kit & custom paint - Scorpio SR-i900 Alarm - NGK CR7EIX - Amsoil Synthetics

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
Just a thought... Maybe he's using some kind of language translation software
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
LMAO, i love Ailix's (but not in a gay way) :D

Where is he anyway?

Come back to us Ailix's, we need guys like you on here. You brighten up my days  :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vivo

• View Profile
Just a thought... Maybe he's using some kind of language translation software
I suspected that also but if you read carefully, some substance is lacking. When one uses a translator, you can still decipher and understand a deeper substance, but in Ailix's.... too shallow... I don't know...

Engine is very useful accessories for vehicle. There are many different type of engine available in markets. It is machine designed to convert energy into useful mechanical motion.  ;D ;D ;D   

bdrannik!  bad boy!!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:06:55 AM by Vivo »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
That's my thought. If you are alpha/beta testing artificial intelligence what better place than cyber space. Unlimited input, and output. I hope you are not offended if you are real. If not then how Friggin' cool.
(lets try a test) I'm thinking of a number between 1, and 300...

Vivo

• View Profile

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of a number between 1, and 300...

Is it 5?
Chaos is my co-pilot.

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
150............am i right?

am i?

am i?

do i get a prize?
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

Pimpy1

• Mo Hoes Power
    • View Profile
I was thinking of 69. Then again I am always thinking of 69.
2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2006 Kymco People 250

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()