Author Topic: KYMCO Downtown 350i Italian Video  (Read 7395 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: KYMCO Downtown 350i Italian Video
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 06:38:53 PM »
She's more of an idiot than I am. I know I can't do certain things so I don't offer to do them.
Hey Sis! Wanna go fly in a plane I just bought? Yeah, I'll learn as we go... Don't worry. I read every book on piloting ever written.In fact I just wrote 3 books this morning on how to avoid crash landings.

The first one is called KNOW OUR PLACE. No pages just a cover. The second is called SO YOU WANT TO AVOID CRASHING, The only page in that one says No your place, Stay Home. Then third in my trilogy is STAY HOME TO AVOID CRASH LANDING. Again... No pages needed. See how I cleverly tied one book to the next. It keeps people wanting more, and buying my books... ;)

When we land in Nokolahoma, I'll introduce you to my whore like kid, and her pimp boyfriend. The baby isn't theirs... They adopted it from Argenirea. It's a small tribal continent of the coast of Austria. My husband owns Austria by the way. I gave it to him for Quanza. We celebrate all religions in our family.

Ohhhh God how I hate that pretentious BITCH!

Maybe she should be president. Bimini could invade us, and we'd be done w/ all this big Brother crap
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:43:47 PM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 07:09:48 PM »
Here,Doggie,Doggie ! Let me exploit my special needs child by allowing him to use you as a footstool(after all , you aren't good for anything else ) and thenI'll   post pictures of it so everyone can see how much I love my ( Did I tell you he was Special Needs ? ) child ( the one with Special Needs) .

::) ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »
No frigin way! How could a brilliant, blue blooded family EVER produce a tart? It's not genetically possible.
Now that brings the science of Ebonics into doubt.
I simply can not / will not accept that.

Oh wait... Damn. I did tell you the tart was adopted... Whew. I almost threw out my Hitler book cause of this.

That damn BITCH! >:( >:( >:(
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 10:06:55 PM »
I never get tired of watching this video. This is how I feel when it comes to riding.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()